Want to Operate my Nose Tip/ my Nose Tip is to Round or Long

My experience is that Norwegian surgeons are not...

My experience is that Norwegian surgeons are not experienced enough to give me a good nose tip. I want it smaller and less dominating. I guess i have to find the best surgeon on nose tips in USA or other countries. Im looking for other people who have done similar surgery or looking for similar. And really appreciate your honest opinion about what I should do with my nose.

Facial symmetri test

Don't know how reliable this test is, it was interesting and might give me some idea on my nose in relationship to the rest of the face.

Inspiration

Just wanted to add some photos of what i believe are great results from nose tip surgery and also added som inspirational photos

Some more photos of my nose (before surgery)

Photoshoppet photos of how my nose could look like :D

A surgeon gave me a photoshoppet version of my ideal nose! let me know what u think and if u recommend any surgeon that would done a good job!

New Photos

Im on the hunt again, im now looking for the best surgeon on nose tip in Europe, perhaps London, or anywhere, as long as he is the best.

Considering Dr. Denenberg

Hello Everyone,I am heavily considering Dr. Denenberg for a revision rhinoplasty.

I would appreciate any of you who has had previous experience with him to tell me how it went?

As far as I am concerned he has been a great doctor (pre-surgery) very reachable through e-mail and clearly replies to my concerns and has understood exactly what I want & has advised me honestly (I think) on what he thinks is possible and what isn't. I am just interested in hearing previous patients' testimonials as a final determining factor.

I am so nervous about making this decision because I have had a very depressing year due to a bad rhinoplasty and now that a year has passed and I can get my revision I can't even find who this "best revision doctor in the world" is. There are so many certified "best doctors" that have majorly messed people up - this is a very scary place to be, the uncertainty that your face will never look normal to you again :( I wish everyone of you who is in the same situation as me to figure it out without years of stress & depression - And for those of you who pulled out of it well and happy please share, with pics, your experience & who that miracle surgeon is!Any help, information or recommendations are welcome!

Denenberg: The best surgeon in the world on rhinoplasty!

Its like a dream come true. I now have my dream nose, thanks to Dr.Denenberg, a great person and an artist.

You may think I'm kidding now, but its true, he is...

• 13 Mar 2016
  • 1 month post

You may think I'm kidding now, but its true, he is the very best and I'm going to tell you why. Rhinoplasty is complicated, its an art form! I have therefore been incredibly determined to find the very best surgeon in the world for my nose tip that was a bit too long and bulbous. I did extensive research all over the world for two years. I sent emails with the most acclaimed surgeons in the world in LA and London. But, few had good before and after photos of nose jobs and especially similar cases as my nose. A lot of people do surgery because they want to lower the nose bridge, which seems much easier to do than actually forming a new nose tip. My extensive research led me back to Denenberg, he had the very best pictures, his work is incredible, everything looks very natural and balanced. A lot of surgeons say the can do the job, but how could i actually know for sure that they will do a good job if they dont have other similar work to show? Doing a good rhinoplasty requires great concern for aesthetics, its an art form and Denenberg is a great artist when it comes to shaping a nose. He never rushes anything, he takes the time needed to do a great job.

Trust was a big thing for me. If someone was going to change my nose, i needed to trust that person. In addition to his great before and after photos, he is an incredibly kind, funny, humble and intelligent person who takes time to communicate well, which made me feel safe. There was no room for misunderstanding for me, since this is my nose and my precious face. We had long email conversations about what i wish and how we could make the best result possible. We also had a skype consultation before I decided to Travel to Omaha. When i came to omaha and met him, i knew i had made the right decision: he was very calm and knew more about the structure of my nose than I! And i have studied my nose in the mirror for 10 years. My impression is that he cares more about the patients needs and his work than getting quick money, which seems less common in this industry.

The whole procedure went like a dream, i did not use any painkillers and had very few bruises. The nurses were also very kind and considerate.

Having my new nose is like a dream coming true, almost no one have notest my change, because it looks so natural and i feel amazing.

Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon

I did research for 2 years, he is the best. He takes time and he is an artist.