28 Year Old, 2 Kids, Undergone Breast Lift with Implants - Doncaster, AU

Since before I got married and had kids, I always...

Since before I got married and had kids, I always wanted to do my breasts, they were always small, and I just wanted them more volumed. So after two kids, Breast feeding the first, my Breasts changed completely. I was so self conscious and uncomfortable about them. So after researching many surgeons, I found Dr Carmen Munteanu, I felt comfortable and confident she was the one from the first consultation. So after a year from seeing her, I finally booked to do a breast lift/ augmentation. I am now 4 days post op, and am so happy with the results. She listened and did achieved the exact size and look I was after, I was very specific on what look I wanted and she did just that. She's such a professional and so good at what she does, previous to seeing her, other plastics surgeons said they could only preform the lift using the anchor technique, which I really didn't want because of so much scarring, dr Carmen Munteanu managed to do my lift using the donut technique, which I was so so happy about, and a small incision under the Breast to place the implants. She's just a genius!! So happy, highly recommend her.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Dr Carmen Munteanu is truly a professional at what she does, not only does she specialise in Breast surgery, but in reconstructive surgery in many other fields, I highly recommend her, and will only go to her to preform any other future procedures.