Grammie Makeover 55 Years old. Long Awaited to Make Outside Match Inside - Dominican Republic

I am making my deposit tomorrow for mommy makeover...

I am making my deposit tomorrow for mommy makeover with Dr. Rafael Estevez in DR. So excited. ...but procedures are not scheduled until March 28, 2017. To have TT, Liposculture. Front, back. Lipo with TT as well as muscle tigthening of abd muscles. Lipo of inner thighs and breast lifts. Will begin count down. Couple pics of before posted. I know it will be awhile, but I will also post the afters so you can witness what this awesome doctor can do. Plan on staying at Seaview RH. Looks great !! Now looking for flight.

The first TT is actually a BBL. He is doing so much to make this grammie smokin. Will need to work hard on bringing up the hemaglobin!

Down payment. Check.

Well took three attempts to get the down payment through, but it did happen !! So step one completed. Still looking for airline tickets at a reasonable rate. Got all of the alerts set up so I can jump on them. Dr. Estevez said I shold eat high protein and low carbs. This isn't a problem cuz I already follow this diet. My only downfall is "Mexican " coke. It has no high fructose corn syrup. This is actually made in Mexico and with real sugar and in a glass bottle. As you can see I love it cuz I have talked about it way to long. Haha. So on to the doctor to see what my hemaglobin is. That as we know is the critical number. 14.....14....14....14. Plz be close at least.

Woo hoo hgb is 13.9 that is before iron tabs to start when they arrive! Guess high protein / low carb has helped. Also have been on vit b12 for long time. This is such a relief. One less thing to stress over.

Little R &R

In Mexico city for Independence day celebration. Wow... never seen anything like this. To say they go all out would be an understatement. I needed this before hammering down to keep hgb at 14. Also gonna try to lose as much as I can

Come on March 2017

Besides reading great advise on here about what to get for supplies and what to expect. .... which some posts sounds like a lot of pain for first few days. Am also trying to find good price on airfare. This is a different kind of pain....ugh. But, it is also exciting as this is just one more step to completing this journey. It feels so far away ( surgery is March 2017). Now every time I look in the mirror I try to imagine what I will look and feel like. My husband says he is happy as things are and doesn't want me to be disappointed afterward if I don't get what I am hoping for. I am only conflicted by his statement. I know he is supportive of what I feel I need to do. Has anyone had these feelings? Maybe I just planned this to far out. Maybe I should jump on a plane tomorrow morning hmmmm.

Airline tickets. ......check!

Yes, I stayed awake late to monitor my flight alerts. Since prices have pretty much stayed the same....I just went for it! !! So another step of this wonderful plan coming together. Can't wait to be on the flat side. RH next to be confirmed since I have flight info. Then onto supply shopping. Vacation requested. Whew just enough time to be off the 2 weeks. Hope I feel good enough to be at full speed then.

Recovery House.......CHECK!

Well...just made last reservation I need!!!! I am having a hard time thinking this is 6 months away. I feel this is good in one aspect as I have started on iron tabs....which are giving me diarrhea, sorry. So I have a lot of time to prepare. I purchased supplies online for items such as lipo foam and abdominal board, butt cushion. But on other side I am anxious. I need to return to work day 13 post op so I hope to feel ready for it. Also anxious to just get there and be on the flat side. I hope this time goes fast!!!

Dreambodydiva RH....looks amazing!

Dreambodydiva. ... the recovery house where I will be staying after surgery. Tried to contact Seaview a few times, but no answer to phone, then when did get an answer, both ladies spoke only Espanol. I know some, but do not want to stress about communication when in pain. So did more digging and this place looks and offers so much more. Including supplies (some) a nurse 24/7 and will only take 3 people at time. So I feel very good about that. In addition, via email was very quick to respond in perfect English. Please look at the site if you are looking still.

Recovery House dreambodydiva

Well heard/seen good reviews about dreambodydiva , then read a pretty concerning review of just 3 wks ago. I emailed the owner then she called me to reassure me that the nurse speaks English and there are translators. She said if I was not happy when I was there she would help find a different one. So now I am rethinking this decision. Can anyone who has stayed there please help me with this VERY important step? I appreciate it!!!!

some thought about what to wear after surgery

Just picked up 6 light cotton summer dresses for post op. What could be easier then slipping this over your head, and if a quick trip from a slow moving doll to the bathroom happens.....cake. I am hoping the faja has an opening strategically placed or the whole plan is a bust. On the positive side they were on sale for 5 bucks each. Some things you just gotta love bout Walmart. Tried to post pic....didn't work

Wish pic for post bbl

Have always had a flat butt. This would be a great lol

Another pre. Full frontal . HELP!!

After seeing so many reviews and brave people who can just put it out there. have given me some courage to do the same.

Change doctors? ??

I am bum fuzzled. My doctor does reply to my emails. His assistant NEVER has. So yesterday I emailed a couple questions, he answered. Informed him when I would be arriving, which is a Sunday. His reply was on Monday morning I will meet with cardiologist and surgery at 9am. Ummm hello. I keep asking for pre op instructions. ...such as well my surgery is actually scheduled for Tuesday. Did we just move it up a day? Just from reading all of your helpful I asked...should I stop any meds such as hormones? Maybe not eat anything 12 hrs prior? What time should I be there Monday morning? What is your protocols to prepare for surgery? Anything.....just roll off the plane Sunday and mosey on over to have this major surgery? Wat? I told him you wonderful people are the only ones I get information from. It is intimidating enough to travel to a different country alone, but to not know what...where. and when does not make me feel secure. Is anyone else feeling like they are pulling teeth to get instructions? I am busy preparing by arranging a RH, buying supplies, buying airline tickets. But unfortunately I feel like I am really not included in the big plan. I like Dr. Estevez, and maybe he is just so used to doing this that he doesn't remember this is my FIRST time. I am sad to have to think of starting all over again ; ( I need any advise if you have had this happen, and suggestions please!!

Requested another quote from different doctor

I just want to know whoever is going to cut my stomach apart and insert steel tubes / cannulas to sucks out my fat is the one in control and leading me. I am now just so unsure. I will just have to sit tight to get new quote. I believe I will be just as happy, if not more comfortable with a change. Well...just wait and see.

Still asking for quotes

I have been doing a lot of soul searching as to what to do about a PS. Man, I really thought I had this plan cemented down. I am a planner and want to get it set and work towards it with peace, calmness and security. Now I feel so Un everything. Getting more quotes from PS after doing my due diligence. Have airline tickets for March 26th so I know I have some time, but just didn't want to feel so unsure and decide again. Well...guess that is life. I am sure this is nothing compared to some issues others have...just bummed!

new quotes

Wow....just received quote from a great doctor who has great reviews and is sought out frequently. Waiting for one more that is supposed to be to me by end of this week. Another great doctor as well. I hope this is a good sign to complete this journey. I am feeling so much more relieved. ??? feeling blessed ???
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon