Grammie Makeover 55 Years old. Long Awaited to Make Outside Match Inside - Dominican Republic

I am making my deposit tomorrow for mommy makeover...

I am making my deposit tomorrow for mommy makeover with Dr. Rafael Estevez in DR. So excited. ...but procedures are not scheduled until March 28, 2017. To have TT, Liposculture. Front, back. Lipo with TT as well as muscle tigthening of abd muscles. Lipo of inner thighs and breast lifts. Will begin count down. Couple pics of before posted. I know it will be awhile, but I will also post the afters so you can witness what this awesome doctor can do. Plan on staying at Seaview RH. Looks great !! Now looking for flight.

9-11-16

The first TT is actually a BBL. He is doing so much to make this grammie smokin. Will need to work hard on bringing up the hemaglobin!

Down payment. Check.

Well took three attempts to get the down payment through, but it did happen !! So step one completed. Still looking for airline tickets at a reasonable rate. Got all of the alerts set up so I can jump on them. Dr. Estevez said I shold eat high protein and low carbs. This isn't a problem cuz I already follow this diet. My only downfall is "Mexican " coke. It has no high fructose corn syrup. This is actually made in Mexico and with real sugar and in a glass bottle. As you can see I love it cuz I have talked about it way to long. Haha. So on to the doctor to see what my hemaglobin is. That as we know is the critical number. 14.....14....14....14. Plz be close at least.

Hemaglobin

Woo hoo hgb is 13.9 that is before iron tabs to start when they arrive! Guess high protein / low carb has helped. Also have been on vit b12 for long time. This is such a relief. One less thing to stress over.

Little R &R

In Mexico city for Independence day celebration. Wow... never seen anything like this. To say they go all out would be an understatement. I needed this before hammering down to keep hgb at 14. Also gonna try to lose as much as I can

Come on March 2017

Besides reading great advise on here about what to get for supplies and what to expect. .... which some posts sounds like a lot of pain for first few days. Am also trying to find good price on airfare. This is a different kind of pain....ugh. But, it is also exciting as this is just one more step to completing this journey. It feels so far away ( surgery is March 2017). Now every time I look in the mirror I try to imagine what I will look and feel like. My husband says he is happy as things are and doesn't want me to be disappointed afterward if I don't get what I am hoping for. I am only conflicted by his statement. I know he is supportive of what I feel I need to do. Has anyone had these feelings? Maybe I just planned this to far out. Maybe I should jump on a plane tomorrow morning hmmmm.

Airline tickets. ......check!

Yes, I stayed awake late to monitor my flight alerts. Since prices have pretty much stayed the same....I just went for it! !! So another step of this wonderful plan coming together. Can't wait to be on the flat side. RH next to be confirmed since I have flight info. Then onto supply shopping. Vacation requested. Whew just enough time to be off the 2 weeks. Hope I feel good enough to be at full speed then.

Recovery House.......CHECK!

Well...just made last reservation I need!!!! I am having a hard time thinking this is 6 months away. I feel this is good in one aspect as I have started on iron tabs....which are giving me diarrhea, sorry. So I have a lot of time to prepare. I purchased supplies online for items such as lipo foam and abdominal board, butt cushion. But on other side I am anxious. I need to return to work day 13 post op so I hope to feel ready for it. Also anxious to just get there and be on the flat side. I hope this time goes fast!!!

Dreambodydiva RH....looks amazing!

Dreambodydiva. ... the recovery house where I will be staying after surgery. Tried to contact Seaview a few times, but no answer to phone, then when did get an answer, both ladies spoke only Espanol. I know some, but do not want to stress about communication when in pain. So did more digging and this place looks and offers so much more. Including supplies (some) a nurse 24/7 and will only take 3 people at time. So I feel very good about that. In addition, via email was very quick to respond in perfect English. Please look at the site if you are looking still.

Recovery House dreambodydiva

Well heard/seen good reviews about dreambodydiva , then read a pretty concerning review of just 3 wks ago. I emailed the owner then she called me to reassure me that the nurse speaks English and there are translators. She said if I was not happy when I was there she would help find a different one. So now I am rethinking this decision. Can anyone who has stayed there please help me with this VERY important step? I appreciate it!!!!

some thought about what to wear after surgery

Just picked up 6 light cotton summer dresses for post op. What could be easier then slipping this over your head, and if a quick trip from a slow moving doll to the bathroom happens.....cake. I am hoping the faja has an opening strategically placed or the whole plan is a bust. On the positive side they were on sale for 5 bucks each. Some things you just gotta love bout Walmart. Tried to post pic....didn't work

Wish pic for post bbl

Have always had a flat butt. This would be a great ass...et. lol

Another pre. Full frontal . HELP!!

After seeing so many reviews and brave people who can just put it out there. ...you have given me some courage to do the same.

Change doctors? ??

I am bum fuzzled. My doctor does reply to my emails. His assistant NEVER has. So yesterday I emailed a couple questions, he answered. Informed him when I would be arriving, which is a Sunday. His reply was on Monday morning I will meet with cardiologist and surgery at 9am. Ummm hello. I keep asking for pre op instructions. ...such as well my surgery is actually scheduled for Tuesday. Did we just move it up a day? Just from reading all of your helpful I asked...should I stop any meds such as hormones? Maybe not eat anything 12 hrs prior? What time should I be there Monday morning? What is your protocols to prepare for surgery? Anything.....just roll off the plane Sunday and mosey on over to have this major surgery? Wat? I told him you wonderful people are the only ones I get information from. It is intimidating enough to travel to a different country alone, but to not know what...where. and when does not make me feel secure. Is anyone else feeling like they are pulling teeth to get instructions? I am busy preparing by arranging a RH, buying supplies, buying airline tickets. But unfortunately I feel like I am really not included in the big plan. I like Dr. Estevez, and maybe he is just so used to doing this that he doesn't remember this is my FIRST time. I am sad to have to think of starting all over again ; ( I need any advise if you have had this happen, and suggestions please!!

Requested another quote from different doctor

I just want to know whoever is going to cut my stomach apart and insert steel tubes / cannulas to sucks out my fat is the one in control and leading me. I am now just so unsure. I will just have to sit tight to get new quote. I believe I will be just as happy, if not more comfortable with a change. Well...just wait and see.

Still asking for quotes

I have been doing a lot of soul searching as to what to do about a PS. Man, I really thought I had this plan cemented down. I am a planner and want to get it set and work towards it with peace, calmness and security. Now I feel so Un everything. Getting more quotes from PS after doing my due diligence. Have airline tickets for March 26th so I know I have some time, but just didn't want to feel so unsure and decide again. Well...guess that is life. I am sure this is nothing compared to some issues others have...just bummed!

new quotes

Wow....just received quote from a great doctor who has great reviews and is sought out frequently. Waiting for one more that is supposed to be to me by end of this week. Another great doctor as well. I hope this is a good sign to complete this journey. I am feeling so much more relieved. ??? feeling blessed ???

it's official. .... Dra. Medina

Sent deposit today ! I never did get a quote from Dr. Goico. I know he is really busy as well. I dug deep into reviews of Dra. Medina. First let me say, she does amazing work. I realize I am not 35 yo, but pretty sure she will give me some inner love for my body. Back to the reviews; there are SO MANY positive reviews. I did follow a lot of reviews so I did find a thread of a few people complaining about their results. The interesting part of this is that it was just one comment or the rest would not provide before and/or after pictures. They were requested by people who were interacting. .....but a lot of excuses provided, no pictures. Then people were coming to Dra Medina's defense with their satisfaction. It was questioned if they ever really had surgery with her and then things just fell off. I wanted to tell everyone this bc I am not stupid, but I really wanted to believe we were on here to share truthful information. Women helping women and giving support to each other. So, I have not only learned that Dra Medina is the best choice for me but also to keep it real and hope I get the same in return. So ladies, I am filled with excitement and I am very happy for all of you who have chosen to have your journey. If it's not your time yet.....remember I am 55 yo. It isn't to late. Good night to all the beautiful women (and) men who are brave enough to have your journey to the best U !

FINALLY. confirmation confirmed

Wow. ... Wouldn't think that the confirmation of receiving money would take so long. I have been stressing about this since Monday when I sent it. Although they probably got pretty sick of seeing my name with emails. So I called this morning and her assistant answered said she would look into it and let me know. We'll 5 mins later got an email saying yes I am booked for March 28th. So now I can chill a little. So RS'ers, have a beautiful weekend and my thoughts and prayers to you who are not yet flat, and those of you recovering. Will be joining you in March! ! Peace.

SHOUT out to Dr. Rafael Estevez Hernandez

I contacted Dr. Estevez to ask for my deposit back. The quote did not say "no refund for deposit ", so I thought what the hell.....I will at least ask. So I sent him an email to let him know I would not be keeping my March 28th surgery with him and asked for my deposit back. As I nervously waited, he sent back this very nice response and said of course he would send the money back. So I just waited and a few days later he sent an email with a picure of the receipt and confirmation number, as well as wishing me the best in whatever I wanted to do. WOW...can you say what a awesome attitude? I certainly will remain with Dra Medina. She is just crazy good and I feel so much more peace in my decision. I wish March 28th would come...SOON I'm ready to do this !!! Peace and love to all dolls who have already made it to the flat side and all of us sisters who are coming behind you !!!!!

Gathering slowly the essentials

Been taking one iron tab a day now for about a month. Hgb was 13.9. Would love to know what it is now. Will see my primary doc 2nd week of March for a annual physical. Of course she will do bld work, but I need to find a way to have it checked before that. I believe there is a Lab here that will do a CBC for about 35 dollars. Think I will do this mid January. That will give me little over 8 weeks to hammer down on it if below 17. Yep...17 is my goal. Maybe a little high for a goal, but that's what I am really aiming for. Been getting front opening pj's and robes. Female urinal which I really want to practice with so that may help when real situation calls for it lol. Got a botty pillow and found a boppy pillow, that was on Letgo site Score!!! So got a real nice one for 10 bucks. Got folate tabs as after research it is better to work with iron then folic acid. Plan on starting this and Vit. C a month before. Have a stack to pack in guest bedroom. Plan on taking Magnesium citrate along with more mild products for the dreded but inevitable constipation. .... I was told I can get chlorahexidine in DR. Need to buy some depends. Don't know why..but I just don't want to think about having to wear them. But have heard these are a necessity with so much drainage so will hang my head and just buy the damn things. Husband is not saying much, but not being negative either so that's a plus. He just would rather be there. I would welcome that since I'm going alone, but I am pretty strong minded, so hoping that will work out. Broke my ankle about 5 months ago, so after the repeated cast non wt bearing and now still in physical therapy I am just not able to do any aerobic or weight lifting I decided to try Yoga. This is an unbelievable strength and flexibility regime. With a smart TV going to YouTube was such a relief to be able to find these classes. I read many journals where people wanted to exercise to be more healthy before surgery, which is an awesome thing to do, but I thought what the hell can I do to help myself? ?? So this is perfect for my situation! !! I am so happy as time is going fairly good. Not counting the days. Went back to work full-time so that is helping and keeping me off here so much. When I was off....I was becoming addicted !! So been reading about traveling after these procedures. The fear of a clot has really been on my mind. I think is throwing a clot and dying worth looking better? Is it better to just chose to stay home? Then I do see many people travel to DR and back home without any incidence. Most are younger then me. I am 55, but pretty healthy. So that is my thoughts for the day. I pray for you all to have great experiences and successful results without any complications :) Good night wonderful dolls.
Dra T Medina