doing it for me - Dominican Republic, DO

I have been on this site for 2yrs. I would like to...

I have been on this site for 2yrs. I would like to have a tummy tuck with muscle repair and breast lift with out implants, and a vaginoplasty.. I have decided on Dr mollol. My sx date is December 16th 2016. Question have anybody had a vaginoplasty by dr.mollol.? So for I am impressed with Dr mollol, I have spoke to him the phone and my emails.

Getting my body ready for sx.

WELL I HAVE DECIDED TO GO WITH DR MALLOL. I HAVE SENT MY DEPOSIT AN MY SX DATE IS DECEMBER 16. I AM TAKING VITAMINS, KEEP TACK OF MY BLOOD PRESSURE, SO WHEN I GO TO MY PCP ON NOVEMBER 1,FOR MY CLEARANCE LETTER THERE WANT BE ANY PROBLEMS. I AM ALSO HAVING A MAMMOGRAM DONE TODAY SINCE I AM HAVING A BREAST LIFT WITH OUT IMPLANTS. MY BMI 28.88, SO THAT OKAY. I GOT A GYM MEMBERSHIP TO TONE UP A BIT AND GET MY BODYCORE STRONGER. I AM GOING TO ASK MY PCP FOR SOMETHING TO HELP WITH SMOKING, DR.MALLOL SAYS I NEED TO BE SMOKE FREE FOR TWO MONTHS. NO MORE SMOKING AFTER OCTOBER 15, I ALSO HAVE TO SEE A PULMONARY DR. WHEN I GET THERE AND GET THE CLEARANCE FROM HIM TO THE SX. THAT'S ANOTHER 200.00. I ALSO I HAVE A FRIEND COMING TO..... WHAT IS BEST RECOVERY HOUSE TO STAY AT? I AM SUCH A DIVA. MY FRIEND WILL ONLY BE STAYING 5 DAYS WITH ME SINCE ITS GOING TO BE CHRISTMAS TIME.

NOW I'm GOING TO STOP SMOKING

SO I CALL THE DOCTOR AND MADE MY TO GET MEDS TO STOP SMOKING. I ALSO GOING TO ASK MY PCP ABOUT MY HEMO, AST,AND MY ALT LEVELS ARE SO I HAVE A IDEAL WHERE I AM AT. I AM GOING FRIDAY THE 5TH WHEN I GOT OFF WORK.

I AIN'T PLAYING NO GAMES

WELL WENT THE DOCTOR ON FRIDAY. MY PA, WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH MY BLOOD PRESSURE. DR. MALLOL WANTS ME TO STOP SMOKING 2 MONTHS PRIOR TO SX. AN SEE A PULMONARY SPECIALIST. WELL MY PA GAVE ME CHANTIX TO HELP ME STOP SMOKING. I HAVE BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD, AND IT ONLY COST 40.00.
ON A GOOD NOTE MY BOSSES DAUGHTER IN LAW IS COMING WITH FOR MY FIRST 5DAYS, SO WAS ABLE TO BUY BOTH TICKETS FOR 1200. SO IF ANY ONE IS PLANNING ON GOING TO D. R. DECEMBER 2016, TICKETS ARE GOING FAST.

I FORGOT

WELL MY HEMO LEVEL WAS 13.2
MY AST LEVEL WAS 11
MY ALT LEVEL WAS 10.
ANY THING ID IS LOOKING GOOD. THANK YOU GOD FOR ALL THAT YOU DO.

SO SORRY I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY

LADIES PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT KEEPING MY JOURNEY UDATE, JUST BEEN SO BUSY. MY 10YRS OLD SON BACK IN SCHOOL, HE PLAYS FOOTBALL, AND DOSE MIMING FOR GOD AND THE CHURCH. I BEEN WORKING OVERTIME TO PAY MY SX. WELL I AM GOING TO BE OFF FOR 2 WEEKS FROM WORK, BUT IT'S COOL CAUSE MY 10YRS OLD SON IS GOING BACK TO WORK WITH ME FOR THE 1ST WEEK BACK. WHICH HE CAN HELP WITH MY PATIENT,SO ALL OF GETTING UP AND DOWN HOPEFULLY HE CAN DO FOR ME,WHILE AT WORK. I TALKED TO MY PATIENT FAMILY TO LET THEM KNOW SOME OF WHAT IS GOING ON. SO WITH THAT BEING SAID, I HAVE 2 HOUSEHOLDS TO GET READY FOR ME TO LEAVE THE THE COUNTRY. OKAY SO FOR, ALL MEALS ARE COOKED, SON AND PATENT HAVE THEIR MEDS AND DR APPOINTMENTS ARE DONE FOR THE YEAR. MY PRE OPT APPOINTMENT IS NOVEMBER 4, I AM SURE EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE, BEING GOING TO SEE MORE THAN USUAL ANY WAYS SINCE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO STOP SMOKING. WELL TO BE HONEST THE CHANTIX REALLY WORK GOOD. YOU REALLY STOP SMOKING, BUT FOR ME THE PROBLEM WAS BEING NAUSEA AT WORK. SO NOW I HAVE BEEN ON WELBOTRIN. IT WORKS BUT I AM A LITTLE MORE AGGATIVED, BUT IT'S NOT TO BAD. I ALSO ASKED DR MOLLOL IF I COULD TAKE IT HE SAID YES JUST HAVE TO STOP BY NOVEMBER 15.
I WORK FOR A BIG HIGH PROFILE LAWYER HERE IN DALLAS, SO I TOLD HIM THAT I WAS GOING TO D.R. SO REST A SURE THAT SHOULD ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME...... I AM COVERED AND MY KIDS GET SOMEONE THEY CAN GO TO. ALSO MY PATIENT IS HER SON AND SHE NOT HAVE IT.... SHE GOT MY BACK AND IS VERY SUPPORTIVE. SHE 88YRS OLD, HELPS ME EAT HEALTHY. HER DAUGHTER IN LAW IS ALSO COMING WITH ME. SO LADIES DON'T WORRY IF YOU ARE COMING BY YOURSELF, CAUSE LAYNE COMING AND SHE GOING TO BE TAKING CARE OF EVERYBODY... SHE LOVES IT, AND WILL RUN ERROR FOR US. I THINK I AM GOING TO BOOK OUR RH HOUSE MY SELF.
I HAVE STARTED PACKING AND BUYING SOME THINGS FOR THE TRIP OVER.
OOOOOH BEFORE I FORGET I WENT TO JAIL LAST MONTH ON SOME BULLS HIT, ANYWAY, PEOPLE WAS SAYING OH ,SHE CAN'T GO NOWHERE CAUSE YOU CAN'T GET A PASSPORT. YES YOU CAN GET A PASSPORT, THE ONLY WAY YOU GET DENIED A PASSPORT IF IT IS DRUG RELATED, THAT REALLY THE ONLY REASON YOU CAN'T LEAVE THE COUNTRY.
OKAY ONE LAST THING...... MY SX......
I AM ONLY GETTING A TUMMY TUCK WITH MUSCLE REPAIR, A BREAST LIFT WITH OUT IMPLANTS, AND LIPOSUCTION. I NOT GOING TO HAVE A BBL OR THE VAGINOPLASTY.

4 more weeks

Hi everyone, I am getting really nervous. I had my pre opt appointment last Friday on Nov 4th. She gave me the okay to go. So disappointed in the fact she wouldn't give me any pain medication, she did give me some antibiotics and medication for a yeast infections. I am going to pick up my clearance letter for my blood pressure is under control. I decided to stay at dream body diva. Ms.carol called me today just to make sure that I was going to eat eggs and tomatoes, and to say that she got my flight info. Diva only takes 3 people at a time. Transportation to the malls. I will be there 8days. So If I feel up to it, I can go out if I want to. I was reading some reviews and one sister said that the 3hr. Layover is not a enough time, so I called the airline and I did the fast drop for my luggage and got the wheelchair service. Your suitcase can not be over 40lbs. So glad diva supply every thing you need for your sx. Oh oh oh, my passport came last week and it only took 2weeks if that. I will keep posting, until next time dolls.

Smoking

Have anyone heard that if dr.mollol fines nicotine in your blood he want do sx. Any truth to that.....

10 more days

I am getting ready for sx in 10 more days, I will be leaving Dallas Texas, to go do something that I have wanted for 20+yrs. I happy and excited all at the same damm time. I have 8 more days at work. My mind is clear and I am ready. I haven't been smoking,so I should be good. I finally come up with a wish pictures. I ordered bromelin and arnica pills for Amazon they will be here tomorrow. I bought some t turmeric pills for CVS. I will start taking them as well as my other vitamins. Well wish me luck.

3more days

Hi all, I have 3 more days. I have all types of feelings. Happy, anxious, excited , and nerve I just can't wait. Well Wednesday is my last day at work. Man, some of everything has been going on. 1 the airline changed my flight, 2 Friday my car note people call tripping..., Talking we was calling to if could make a payment before you go. Man I cussed them out because I made payment arrangements to 3 car payments for 3 weeks in a row, that I could miss my Dec payment mind you I pay 1200 a month and I have paid 22,00 in17mos. They better get off the gas. 3 my son school called, he lost his coat and he had to be at church at 600pm to go see the Maverick. Paid all my monthly bills. My boyfriend came over this weekend and sex wasn't all that. But this morning he put in down .....,.. it's going to last a minute, since I don't know when I am going to get some more. Went shopping bought me some pink nation to where home. Trying to get my head around what's going to be happening to my body. What about the pain, my body is going to be changed forever. Am I ready for this mentally. Idk, I do know this is a dream come true.

On my way to the Dominican Republic

Love Dr mollol

So I am here in the Dominican Republic and met dr.mollol he is such a sweetheart, I am little disappointed because I can't get what I was coming for dr.mollol said because of the amount of work and time he has to do on my tt, and the fact that I have high blood pressure ,its not safe to do my breast.so I wanted tt with muscle repair, a breast lift, and liposuction. So now I can only have tt mr,and liposuction. (I be damm)
So I am going to get me some ass and hips.

Disappointed

It hurts like hell

Day2

Still possible off.

Saw dr.mollol day 4

Going home Saturday. Had message to nite. It didn't hurt.old Lady..she good. It want let me show a of it. Ladies please keep your legs bent. Dr.said so. Tt

Pictures

Liposuction burn

Dam liposuction burn. What do I do.
I want to go home. I so over this place. I keep telling myself, 3 more days.

I SLAPPED THE SHIT OUT OF HER

So I been staying in my room, cause the owner said don't believe her staff took my money. So today I am in my room when the new girl said 200.00 is missing. She was telling the owner. I heard the owner said that she believed her. That pissed me off.she believe her about the 200.00,but not me about my 1,000.00.I asked the staff to the lady in in Texas who paid for this house. So she said there going to close it up,until her sister comes back in in January. So I was sitting in the living room and that bitch came with the nurse with a attitude. So I got up and telling her why every time you come somebody shit come missing. She started talking shit to me, and before I knew anything I slapped the shit out of her. The nurse gripped me. That bitch went into the kitchen to get something to something to hit me with,so I picked up shit off the table and through it at her. Now I am not draining. I am so out of her.

I made it home for Christmas

I finally made it back to the states on Christmas Eve. Got straight off the airplane and went to the hospital emergency room stay there for 12 hours of observation and they tested my blood looked in my stomach surgery looked at my incision and they were pleased with everything. So I've been home for 3 days I've got my massage just laying back taking it easy recovery is very very tiresome will update in a couple of days one of my dolls to know that I am OK and doing great and thank you guys for being there for me till later bye.

16 days post

Well today I am 16 post sx. Sorry to say that I haven't been wearing my compression garment. So don't know what will happen. Anybody stop wearing theirs.

3weeks

Hey everyone, I am 3weeks out from my sx date. Well I have a seroma. It's my fault because I haven't been wearing my compression garment like I was supposed to. So I did some research on seroma they are very common no matter what. I was going to drain it myself but decided not to. I called Dallas radiology and they agreed that they will see me if I can get my records from dr. Mollol. Dr.mollol said he was cool with me getting my records in the morning. I also have insurance so I hope they're going to help cover it if not I'll just pay out of pocket. I call like 30 plastic surgeon Center in Dallas and no one will touch me because I had my surgery done in Dominican Republic. I am getting my massages but it takes a while here in Dallas because they're completely all books everywhere. Right now I'm just focusing on taking all my vitamins especially the bromelain and arnica. I went back to work within 2 weeks and also driving myself. Like my results so far.

4 months

I love my look..... no problems with the seroma.. well since I've been back into the states haven't talked to the doctor not one time since I ask for my record.my seroma really hasn't given me any problems it has gotten smaller and it does reabsorb back into your body with just a good thing and I'm happy with my results but I think the doctor suck. he did amazing job with my body.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon