Yily Rag Doll Adventure (June 2013)

Well I had a small bit of drama when CIPLA was...

Well I had a small bit of drama when CIPLA was closed, but I was moved over to Santo Domingo Plastic Center. Nice place with several bi-lingual nurses. I had tummy tuck, with BL/BA. I wanted a BBL but Yily warned me that I had very little fat. I found Yily very nice and responsive. She stayed and talk through the translator for a while until I felt comfortable. We are staying in Yasmin's RH pretty nice nothing really special but she is a nice girl and very responsive.

4 Days Post Op.

About me:
45 Year old 5'4 135lbs.
I had weight loss surgery (Vertical sleeve 2.5 years ago) I have lost 136lbs.
I have lots of loose skin and this journey kind of snuck up on me.

Why Plastic Surgery:
Well after weight loss I had to boobs and butt and I really wanted boobs. I have no fat and do not believe I will every get a butt. A girl can have dreams. My baby sister told be about real self and gave me hopes that this journey could fulfill some of my wants. (I love that girl. I have always been the super nerd and she is the gorgeous diva. I was so happy when she asked me to join this journey.)

What's going on now:

Well this change has been different then I expected. Expectation management is everything. I came here thinking I was getting a Lower Body Lift (remove skin from buttocks, posterior thighs, hips, outer thighs, and anterior thigh) and BL/BA instead I got a tummy tuck and BL/BA. Maybe some of it is because my hemoglobin was 11.4 it was 12.1 two weeks before leaving the states, I like that Yily is very safety conscious, but the language barrier does create some problems. A good example is my roomie was convinced that she was getting a Tummy Tuck, BL, and BBL. After surgery she got Lipo, BL, and BBL. Not sure if it was because what she needed or that Yily does 6 people a day.

Some recommendation:
- After seeing other people's experience first hand do not pay your remaining balance until Yily sees and mark you up. Make it clear to Yira you have the money but you want to make sure what can be done. Bloodwork changes everything. I think Yily is in control after she has your money.
- If you are getting multiple things done get a itemized quote. Helps when she starts dropping things off.

I am healing day by day yesterday was pretty painful. I was not very obedient as my sister would remind so my boobs was riding high so I had to get them banded down. Ohh more pain. This dang faja and I have a love hate relationship it definitely makes my tummy tuck feel better.

5 Days Post Op.

Sore Day today. This masseuse and I are in a love hate relationship. BA not bad but tummy tuck is a bear. I am sleeping alot today. I am not draining much not sure if it is because I did not do much lipo. Still lots of swelling and a ace badage around chest to push these girls in place.

Before and After Pic