Yily Doll April 30th. Dominican Republic, DO

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Looking to finally get the body I never had and...

Looking to finally get the body I never had and the little I probably had before pregnancy! Lol motherhood changes many things and I'm looking forward to being happy and comfortable in the body I am in. I have been researching and "stalking" this sight for almost 2 years and I am finally moving forward with doing something for me :-)

2 weeks post op

Well ladies! 2 weeks post op and I am going through it! Just 2 days ago my body looked amazing! Today not so much ???? my hips have gone down and my bum is so much smaller almost the same size it was to begin with. Feeling disappointed. I know they say give it time but I just don't see how it can go from being a decent size to shrinking a good amount and than going back up. When does (if) the fluffing starts? Its definitely becoming emotional no one wants to go through the pain and trouble not to mention the cost and not see a satisfying end result. Thoughts? Advice? Experience?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon