So Worth It!! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello everyone, I thought I would do a quick...

Hello everyone, I thought I would do a quick update of my experience with Dr. Estevez. I'm nearing the 3 month mark and I look and feel wonderful. I have been in the gym doing a light workout a few time a week. My results are unbelievable. Dr. Estevez has been extremely attentive to my post-op questions, and I will be returning in October for some work on the glutes. Until then ladies. Oh.. If there is anyone going to Dr. Estevez needing a surgery buddy for late October please contact me I know a great inexpensive hotel with an inexpensive driver, and great post-op help if needed.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Hello guys this is my first time reviewing so please forgive me if I forget anything. I had surgery with Dr. Rafael on March 26, 2013. Our initial contacts were very informative, and he answered all my questions fully. He easily gained my respect and confidence. Upon my arrival in Santo Domingo I met with Dr. Rafael, who was very nice, and at that time he had some labs ran to insure my safety during surgery. I had surgery the next day which went great! I wouldn't say there was no pain, but I felt way better than I expected. I had a TT, breast augmentation, and a small amount of lipo. Dr. Rafael also provided a nurse for massages after surgery, and they did help a great deal. I never had any issues contacting the Dr. after surgery for follow-up, and I'm happy with my results already ( even though I know final results appear in a few months).