DR RANKIN TT JUPIER FL

I am 28 years old with one child, my body has...

I am 28 years old with one child, my body has never been the same after child birth. He took my butt, lol. My son has a cute butt (no homo) lol. After having him all my fat goes every where but where I want it to go. I have lost over 50lbs not down to 187! So after many diets work out nothing is getting my butt where I want it to be. So why not, I have been a great mom and it's time to treat myself! So I and looking to do a bbl and tt. But not at the same time. I want to do my bbl first so that I can get the best results. Then later get a tt. I want my butt to be perfect, one of my coworker got some work done from dr Baez, and she look great. I want a high butt and looking at some of dr Diaz work his butts look low. Does anyone have pics or any further info to help me ? Inbox me if you don't want to share publicly. I really need help. I'm looking to go to the DR in February or March ! Got time but need lots of advice .

Dr. Baez have not heard back from yet, Dr Diaz quote and info

So I emailes Dr Baez about a month ago..... she only has responded to me once, asking for my info as far as what I wanted to get done, health history and stuff like that. so I sent it all back to her, waiting to hear back from her. I did get info from Dr Diaz he gave me a quote for bbl only at

1. Lipo (abdomen, back, sides)+BBL is 3000 US dollars

2. Lipo (abdomen, back, sides)+ Tummy Tuck+ BBL is 4300 US dollars

This quotes includes: blood work, x-ray, ekg, cardiovascular evaluation, anesthesiologist, surgical procedure, one night at clinic, garment, massages and follow up. Can make a package with 10 days stay, transportation from-to airport and post op meds for 1000 US dollars additional. The flight is not included.

he was really quit to respond which I thought was great, he answer alot of my questions. My only concern is not being able to see alot of his work, people write reviews with no pictures. So I will make sure on my next post I put up before picture of myself because I want to use my experiance to help others, not just write a review.

If any one has before and after from dr diaz please share, also the recovery house he recomends, info on them.

my current pic

Vanity???

So I am going to vanity in miami, this will be my second trip. the first one did't go so well. The lady the was helping was fired or quit. so no one bother to check he appointments so I sat for 3 hours in the waiting room, after driving for 2 hours, I left! called the girls cell phone going off only to find out she is not with the company any more! Ha!

So I am going to back!

I will let you all know

VANITY MIAMI??

has any one went to Vanity in Miami?

If so please share, I'm going for a consult next week?

DR Llorente

So today I went back to vanity and saw a Dr Llorente, I thought I was going to see dr fisher but my coordinator told me last minute that, I was seeing Dr Llorente, with sounded a bit crazy to me because if I tell you what dr I am interested in why would u just schedule me with another dr with out asking me???? I was Half way there so there was no going back, ( mind u I live almost 3 hours north of miami) so I got there about 1:15pm for a 2pm appointment, I was taken back about 15 mins after that and put in a room with the LADY IN RED, we sat and talked for about a hour I asked her a bunch of question of which half of them she had the answer to! waited another hour to see the Dr. and at this point my GF and sister ( they came with me because my GF is paying and my sister is a nurse and will be taking care of me post op) are pissed because there are hungry and overit.com I meet Dr Llorente and he is very nice explains everything answers all my questions, breaks everything down very well. He TOLD me that I CAN NOT sit on my BUTT FOR 1 MONTH, all the other drs have said other things, 2wks etc! A whole month of not sitting on my butt not even with a bloopy pillow??? IDK I have a job and kids and etc.... Making me start to rethink this... I know my job will not give me a month off even with my pto that i have saved up, its just not going to happen!! I am back at square one! oh and on top of that I was quoted a price for a bbl and 12 areas of lipo and when I got there I was told that different dr. charge different prices. mind you I wanted to see dr fisher and was told he was 5200 and was quoted 3499 dr Llorente is 4200 which is not bad either. over all i felt like the staff and the dr are not on the same page or they just told me that price to get me there. Either way I don't care about the cost, I just want to feel like my body is in the right hands and that I am getting what I want.!!

RESEARCH!! SO WE CATFISHING NOW TO MAKE THE DR. LOOK GOOD

HOW LOW CAN YOU GO!!! SO I HAVE CAME ACROSS SOME PROFILES THAT LOOK ODD! THEY ARE SAYING THEY HAVE GOTTEN WORK DONE BY SOME MIAMI DR'S BUT NOT PICS, ONE POST! WE ARE MAKING CATFISH PAGES ON REALSELF NOW? THE STRUGGLE

STEP TO TAKE TO RESEARCH YOU DR

Philadelphia, PA 19103
(215) 587-9322
www.abplsurg.org

3, http://www.americanboardcosmeticsurgery.org

MAKE THEM SHOW YOU PROOF!!

FYI came across this !!! I was going to go with Dr. Hansan buttt?????

Dr. Anthony Hasan. He's not a licensed cosmetic surgery specialist but a dermatologist. However, under Florida law, any licensed doctor can perform plastic surgery. He claims he's been performing surgeries since 1999 with no prior incidents.

TUMMY TUCK WITH DR. RANKIN

So I have been doing a lot of research and seeing lots of Dr's. I no longer want a bbl, more concern with my tummy and working out the remainder of my body in the gym. I am going with DR Rankin in JUPITER. I have paid my deposited have my date which is in 2 weeks! and I am nervous !
DR RANKIN