Waiting on a Response and Quote from Dra. Duran - Dominican Republic, DO

I have emailed Dra. Duran, surgicoordinator and...

I have emailed Dra. Duran, surgicoordinator and BellaVita all in hopes to get a quote. Whoever answered me first gets my business. I'm 35, a mother of two beautiful kids ???? I love them like nothing else in the world so I'm nervous about this decision. I'm 5'1, 152lbs, I'm hoping for a tummy tuck, Lipo and bbl. I have been looking into recovery houses and there are 3 on my list, serenity II, essence RH and house of phenom beauty. They all seem to be in safe neighborhoods and more on the high-end spectrum. I hope to book surgery for March 2017. Anyone having or planning to have surgery in March 2017? If anyone needs a sx buddy let me know.

I just sent BellaVita payment ????????

I just send BellaVita payment of $200 so they can help me secure a quote and surgical date in March with Dra. Duran.....I feel excited it's becoming a little bit more real everyday!!

Looking up flights!

I was checking out some flights and so far United is the cheapest at $690 round trip and the returning flight is business class. Delta was like $780 round trip with the return flight being business class as well. I hope the flights drop a bit more let's see. Can't wait to get this all booked and settled.

Some before pics so I can remember my goal at hand!!

Another pic!