TT, We Dr. Yily!!! New Women 2016!!! Dominican Republic, DO

HELLO GIRLS is my first time around. IN WHICH I...

HELLO GIRLS is my first time around. IN WHICH I want to express my results and part of my experience before, during and after my surgery.
I chose to dr. yily by reference of a friend from the Bronx who has made surgery a few months before me, which loves its results, she performed liposuction and breast lift bbl more. TT had made a dr Manon but not very well.
well I decided to take a plane after seeing the results, they loved.
in spite of comments moody dr. yily.
when I get my practice I do receive and coordinate for the next day.
And my day of surgery.
the second day a lot of pain, a lot of white swelling the assistant dr. cedano cleanse and helps me put my belt on the third day of my dealta back for my checkup.
which receives my dr.cedano and beautiful dr. yily.
my results in my first expantosas appointment, the large number of extrias the dr. yily you recommend hyperbaric chamber, which really helped my healing.
Very good equipment, really friendly did not understand why so many lies, but equally charming my results I'm a different woman !!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

dr. yily seemed to me a very beautiful woman, never honest lied about what Podi do or was not clear always taking care of me all the time, I was a little sad at first but then massages my belt comprecon as she recommended as time!! very important. then I'm a new woman. THANK YOU DR yily changed my life