TT/BBL/Lipo DR !! Can't Wait - Dominican Republic, DO

Just like all of you - I've been researching an...

Just like all of you - I've been researching an stalking this site forever now. I finally picked a date and decided to track my progress!

I'm a 45 year old mom of 5. Ready for the flat side an not on my ass! Lol - it's been a long time in the making and finally doing something for me.

I quit smoking cigarettes! WhoHOOOoO that was a process! And now I'm on a journey to lose about 30lbs before January. I'm 5'5 about 170lbs. I want to get down to about 140 before surgery. My ideal weight is 130. I look like an apple. Lmao - I will post pics.

I decided to take a journey with Dr. Sesto in the Dominican Republic. I've spoken with him over the phone and he is very responsive to my emails. His work looks phenomenal and I can't wait for my turn.

I'm going to start taking vitamins now, I just ordered Iron by Garden of Life (easier to digest and RAW) : Vitamin K by Garden of Life (helps with blood clotting and healthy coagulation) ; Doctors Best, Best Alpha-Lipoic Acid 600 (very useful to convert carbs into energy) and Nucific Bio X4 (my digestive system is horrible, this will help cleanse and by my body back on track of breaking down foods and processing/digesting them properly) I'm a firm believer in "we are what we eat."

...and I've been eating like shit. I'm on a total transformation to become more RAW. This is going to be a challenge, because I've been stress eating. I've never weighed this much but I also know that it should help with my flat ass. Yay! Can't wait for an Ass.

My arms and legs look great. ALL my fat gets sucked right to my middle section, hence tummy tuck with Lipo to my back and under arms (the girls hang over! They are DD pushing DDD! Ugh!) this might or might not be a round 2. I'm concerned with losing sensation.

Anyways that's a little about me. I'm hoping to find someone else traveling to the DR around the same time. I'm planning on staying at Raysa's Recovery House.

Please let me know if anyone else is going in Jan 2017.! Thanks ????????????
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon