Snatched B4 50 - Dominican Republic

I stumbled on this site 6 months ago and have been...

I stumbled on this site 6 months ago and have been hooked every since. I just turned 49, kids are gone and now it's my time to do me and Duran is just the person to give me the much needed enhancements I desire. On August 1, 2016 I sent her my 4 pictures and requested a quote for a tummy tuck, lipo and informed her I was considering a BBL. I'm not really lacking in that department but if by chance it could possibly help this cellulite then I;m down 100%. Received my quote back on August 5, 2016 (5 Days) for $4,900 . Oh yes it's on, I'm about to be snatched!!!!!

How I got my Quote & Surgery Date All in less than 2 Weeks from Duran.

I woke up one Monday morning (August 1st) determined. I called and when I say I called I mean hundereds of times till someone finally answered. I spoke with Walkris. She sent me a mini questionnaire & requested 4 naked pic and told me to reply to the same email. I sent the pics and questionnaire back by the end of the business day. I was told I would receive my quote within three days. Of course that didn't happen so on day 5 I called and I called till someone anwered & I told her I didn't receive my quote as promised and she sent it while we were on the phone. The quote included instruction on how to send my deposit and I did that the next business day. I waited patiently for a comfirmation about my deposit and when I didn't get I called & I called until someone answered. I requested my surgery date and she sent it to me while we were on the phone. It's best to call between 3-4:30 pm. Mission accomplished!

BBL or Not?

I have been so back and forth about whether I should have a BBL. My sister put the ideal in my head but I am still not totally sold on the ideal. My butt is already round with a decent amount of projection. If it wasn't for the cellulite I would totally love my ass. My biggest fear is I wake up to this huge outrageous ghetto booty that looks ridiculous in my business suits. lol. Then I think about my in a two piece biniki or naked and I'm like "Oh hell yeah" What do your dolls think?

Where Is My Passport?

So the excitement is turning into major stress! I received my passport fairly quick but they spelled my name wrong!!!!! I immediately sent it back the following day. It's been weeks and still no passport . Haven't secured a recovery house as of yet so I guess I could push my date back a week or two but my airline ticket is non refundable.

HELP !!!! Need a Later Date in 2016

If there is anyone who has a scheduled surgery date with Duran for November or December 2016 that would like to switch for my September 29, 2016 date please PM me.

Will it be Duran or Yily?

I didn't have my surgery on the 29th of September due to issues with my passport. I am still planning on having my surgery in 2016. In fact, if I don't have this done in 2016 I will not be able to until 2018 so it must happen this year. I'm so ready!!! I really need to secure a new date with Duran as soon possible. Because it's such a hassle to have someone from Duran office respond to a email or answer the phone Im seriously considering changing doctors. As a back up, I requested a quote from Yily and received a response back the same day!! Wow I was impressed. The quote was very well written and detailed. I truly appreciate the profesessionalism from Yily's office. I'm going to do a little more detailed research on Yily this weekend so if I'm unable to reach Duran office this upcoming week for a 2016 surgery date, then I guess I will be Team Yily. I just hate to have to lose my deposit with Duran and I do like her work.

Changing Doctors

Team Yily it is. I just prefer to deal with someone that handles this life changing journey in a much more professional manner than Duran office. My sister was denied surgey with Duran due to her high blood pressure and was promised to received her deposit back. It's been months and Duran office has not provided the refund as promised nor responsed to any of her email request. That was more than enough to turn me off!!! Besides my objective is to have a tiny waist and we all known Yily is a master at delivering that. As for the BBL i really don't need much in that area so I should be ok.

My Update

It's been a while, I know. Four months ago I quit smoking. It actually wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Today is actually my four month anniversary of being smoke free. Yay!!!! The down side of that is I have gained 32lbs!!!! I substitued cigarettes for brookside dark chocolate promegrante candy and developed a appetite. I thought about doing the master cleanse to rid myself of some fast pounds but was concerned that not eating solid food might interfere with my hemo levels. At this point it is what it is. I'm no stranger to the gym & eating clean is not a problem for me so I will just have to get rid of this weight after I recover from my surgery. I'm not happy about this but oh well. In addition to that, I have had several road blocks to occurs but I want this sx for myself so I'm doing everything I can to make it happen.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon