I Am ALMOST Set for DR-Baez Doll...Just Waiting on the Final Confirmation of my Date!!!! - Dominican Republic

The profile pic is of my bestie. She is a Cabral...

The profile pic is of my bestie. She is a Cabral Doll and I love her results, I wanna be like her!! After 3 children (26, 18, 14), I am ready to be snatched to the gawds!!!! I am nervous, excited and all of the above. I have anxiety attacks daily just thinking about it. But September can't get here fast enough!!!! BAEZBEAUTY

Journey Just Beginning--43 Years Old, Mother of 3

I have stalked this page for awhile. I have stalked a lot of women also. LOL My bestie had a procedure done last year with Dr. Cabral (BBL, TT & Lipo). I absolutely love her results, however, after researching I found out that Dr. Baez would be a better choice for me. I only wanted Lipo and BBL, however, once I sent my pics Dr. Baez, advised that I need TT as well because of my skin. I had 3 c-sections and a gaul bladder surgery, all over 24 years ago. I am scared to death and I truly appreciate this group. I especially appreciate the ones that post pics. I will post pics from my journey.

I am currently 5'6, 200 lbs and Dr. Baez said that I must get under 200. My surgery will be in late August, early September and I plan on being 180 or less by then.

Now they only thing I am waiting on, is for her to confirm is my DATE!!!! Nervous, anxious and excited.

DATE SET---SEPTEMBER 9TH. BAEZ HERE I COME!!!!!

I am SUPER DUPER EXCITED, nervous and have been having anxiety attacks, but the date has been CONFIRMED and the deposit is on it's way. IT'S REAL!!!! WHEW!!! I'm ready/NOT ready!!! I look forward to being fine as wine! Thank you to all for posting their experience (good or bad) and assisting me along this journey. DR HERE I COME!

HAVE MERCY

Sooooo Bcuz of the awesome ppl on this site I have FINALLY decides to post my fat self. I am currently 200 lbs and b4 SX I WILL get down to 160. This is embarrassing, however it will help me to stay on track. Thank u all for posting ur journey pics. I will post as I shed!!

Some of my Products came in!!!

I'm super excited. SX Is not until September, however I wanted to start ordering. All of my products r from Amazon!!

RH DEPOSIT MADE!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssss, so I contacted Kindness RH, who told me my dates were available and instructed me on how to send my deposit. I sent Conrad a message on WhatsApp and he confirmed my dates and the deposit. His English is awesome and my feeling about them is GREAT!! I'm making moves...GO ME...GO ME! I'm excited.

Send Huggs and Prayers for our SX Sister

Ladies, please send huggs, positive vibes, prayers and blessings and our SX Sister LovieJLove is about to take her blue pill and be on her way!!! Love you J and we will see you on the flat side ((((hugs))))

Date Changed....Flight Booked!

Greetings All,

Due to some complications, my date has changed to 11/10. My flight is booked and I am set to go. I will be leaving here in coach, but returning in First Class with a flat stomach and big a*& (fingers crossed). Let the countdown begin!

Passport FINALLY here

I was worried abt my passport Bcuz I changed my name. But nope!!! Passport on deck. I'm super excited!!! Countdown!

NERVES ON 10000000000 ????????????

The countdown is real and my anxiety has kicked in OVERTIME!!! I'm ready tho (most of the time)

5 days to Go!!!

Baez checked in. My nerves are on overdrive. I'm packed but I have no idea what's in the suitcase. Lol. I will redo this weekend. WHEW!

MADE IT TO THE FLAT SIDE!!!

I know I'm late on the update. I landed in DR on Tuesday 11/8, sx was scheduled for 11/10. So I had Kindness RH order me an iron infusion treatment (I wanted no issues with my hemo). Baez scheduled me to come in on 11/9 for labs. I went in and there was another Beauty waiting for her labs. Well she needed one more treatment and therefore they said "you are all set to have sx today". Wait...What??? I'm not ready. Manuel (Baez Assistant) said "you're fine you have on a dress"...LOL WTH does that mean??? LOL

My nerves were all over the place, all of a sudden I became super nervous, scared, excited, the emotions were everywhere. Thanks to my sis "Baezwatch" who kept me calm and has been a TREMENDOUS help with my DR experience.

Baez came in, looked me over and said "my baby you have too much fat" ahahahaha. she is the sweetest, cutest, tiniest little woman. I love the way she speaks life into you about how beautiful you are beforehand and she will help your beauty. Although she told me to lose weight 100090 times, because she doesn't want me to come back...LMBO

She marked me up, looked me over, asked me if I wanted her to lipo my thighs (no ma'am), then she grabbed some fat under my arm and said "yes my baby, lipo"...LOL

As I was wheeled down the hall to surgery, all types of thoughts ran through my mind. I know I just wanted to wake up! Everyone was so sweet and they could tell I was super nervous. I was given the blue pill, then sat on a table while the anesthesiologist rubbed my back and an aid held my man, and next thing I know I was SLEEP!!! I felt myself wake up during back lipo, I wasn't in pain, but I wanted someone to know I was awake, I started screaming, now could they here me, I don't know...LOL

I woke up FLAT!!!! YAAAAAY!!! No pain. Just tight in a faja and flat. But I started throwing up...OMG, that was no fun. My nurse jumped up everytime and helped. I through up so much, that they finally gave me a shot to calm down. I was looking for pain, leaking in my faja and I experienced NONE of that. The meds I brought with me and the meds that Baez gave to me, were all untouched. I honestly felt nothing, just uncomfortable. What a blessing!!!

B4 & After SX

Lawd!!! I've come a loooong way! Still have a long way to go!!! On 12/10 I will start walking. I promise I will NOT let myself go again!! I had a drain in 2 places somewhere near the top of my a&$ and on the right side of my Vajay. The ONLY pain I encountered through this entire process was when the back drain came out. YIKES!! I wasn't ready!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Baez was quick with the quote, but slower confirming my date! It's ok though, I had time to play with. I started early. I emailed and sent her a message via whatsapp every 24 hours...LOL and she replied. Date set...9/8/2016