Getting Ready for Tt in DR - Dominican Republic, DO

I have been wanting to get rid of my c-sections...

I have been wanting to get rid of my c-sections scars for the longest. I finally made up my mind and booked with Dr Mallol (after a few consultations in the states. One of the reasons I decided for DR is the recovery house after care. I'm a widowed and live by myself. I had breast reduction surgery 16 years ago and would do it all over again!! I'm Dominican so if anyone needs help with interpreting or anything else, just let me know. I'll post pics later

Dr Emmanuel Mallol

Dr Mallol was so much more than I expected. I flew in and was scheduled for surgery on 6/23:26. When he did all my tasting my blood pressure was high and he and his cardiologist placed me on a 24 hour treatment. I was really dissapointed but he explained it was for my own safely. I just wanted a tummy tuck and a little bit of lipo. I had surgery in the 24th and left the clinic in the 25 for the recovery house. When he woke me up he had a great smile on his face and told me he had filled some wholes in my derrière :) . I did not want a bbl I didn't think I need it plus I'm older and didn't want too much attention. I was amazed at his work. He took fat from under my arms, on the side of my breasts (it looked like I had side breasts) and I never asked but it looks amazing. I'm swollen but I could see it right away. I will continue to post more pictures as the swelling goes down. After surgery, I texted him all day and night and he always answered if he was in surgery, his assistance would answer my texts. I asked for something to help me sleep and he wrote something in a few minutes. He is such a great human being and professional, caring and his work couldn't be any better. It was so much more. The worse part of this was the drains and the back pain. I definitely couldn't have done it without staying at the recovery house. The nurses and all the staff at Rocio Ortega are amazing!! I made some great ladies and I think I made friendships that will last for a long time. We helped each other, encourage each other, we were there as sisters and even though I had to come back home I wish I could've stayed longer. I know some ladies there that don't want to come back. You get spoiled when they bring you breakfast in bed, help you shower and you can ask for anything you want. Zuny is amazing !!! I would give Dr Mallol 10 stars but there are only five. I feel like he's part of my family now. I don't know what else to say but I'm glad Incjose to go to DR and I'm definitely glad I chose Dr Mallol. He's awesome! I did take all he supplies I found listed by many of you and I thank you all for sharing. I returned 8 days later. Besides this crazy faja being sooo uncomfortable in fine andnplannin going back to work next week by God's grace and mercy!!!!

Dr Mallol Cotes

I am thankful to Gof and Dr Mallol that I had no issues or complications. My tt and lipo went better than expected. My discomfort has been with my back where I had lipo. Sometimes when I got up in the morning it felt like my flesh was burning and a lot of pain. With my tt I (thank God) I have had no pain whatsoever. The scar is healing well and is getting lighter already. I had a big scar and somehow Dr Mallol made it thinner!! He's the best!! I sometimes think I shouldn't have waited so long. Very happy and thankful!!

Before and after pictures

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Amazing Dr be went above and beyond I'm more than happy with his work. My review is written above