Pleasant Surprise in the Dominican Republic

In Feb 2016 I had lipo and BBL with a doctor in...

In Feb 2016 I had lipo and BBL with a doctor in Miami. I was not pleased with the lipo, I felt like more fat could have been removed. Also the skin on my abdomen did not retract so I had wrinkles which was ugly. So I decided to take a leap and go to the Dominican Republic to get more lipo and a TT, muscle repair and mini BBL. I initially had chosen another doctor but things didnt work out so I was referred to Dr. Mallol. Dr Mallol listened to me as I told him of my medical history. He was very knowledgeable about Lupus and was not afraid to do surgery on me like many other surgeons. I told him what I wanted and he told me what he could do. We were moving pretty fast...I had my consultation and surgery on the same day. Dr. Mallol made me feel very safe in his hands. He gave me a tour of the hospital I had the surgery in and personally introduced me to the anesthesiologist that would be sedating me. Dr. Mallol even had his own personal nurse to be at my side after the surgery with no additional cost! He came to see me the next morning and told me I did well. During my recovery in the DR, Dr. Mallol even came to my recovery house to see me (unannounced) and to make sure I was being cared for properly (which I was). He gave me his personal number to contact him and he always responds promptly. He also has his own massage therapist to do your massages because he doesnt trust just anyone to care for his patients. I wish I had chosen him first but I know everything happens for a reason.

As far as my results, I am still swollen but I definitely see results on my sides, back and butt. My TT scar is thin and perfect. Everyone I have encountered has said my incision is flawless! My pain is minimal, just soreness from the lipo and I can feel my muscle repair whenever I attempt to stand straight.

If you are looking for a doctor that listens to you, cares about you before and after you make your payment AND is eye candy (lol) he is your man. He may not be as popular (yet) as some of the other doctors in the DR but is his giving awesome results. I have no regrets!

Pictures

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Very personable, always accessible and genuinely cares for you.