Much Needed Makeover 2017

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon
4.4 out of 5 stars 702 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm a mother of four in my mid-forties. I've...

I'm a mother of four in my mid-forties. I've always taken care of my family and now I'm ready to take care of me. I'm 5'4 and currently 186 lbs. I've lost 18 lbs so far and I want to lose about 20 more before the surgery. I was hesitant to write a review because I have so many emotions about my upcoming procedures. I'm scheduled to have a tummy tuck, lipo and bbl with Dra Robles February 2017. I haven't discussed my decision with my immediate family because they have never been supportive and I don't want to deal with the negativity. I was so thankful to find Realself to see others journey. I paid my deposit and booked my flight. No looking back and no regrets!

Another month to go!

It's the count down until I leave February 5. I'm excited and nervous.

Finally done!

I had my surgery this morning 7. I was the only person in the clinic when I arrived so I was the first to go back. I went to the back around 7:15. All my test were great. So they proceeded with the surgery. I was given the blue pill and approximately 10 minutes later I was taken to the back. I'm not sure of the time since I didn't bring a watch and my phone was in my bag.
I went to the OR and given medicine through my IV by the anesthesiologist. When I woke up I was back in my room. Dr. Robles and her staff has been great so far. I'm staying at Virginia's recovery house and I have enjoyed everything especially the food. I'm happy I will be back there tomorrow. The ladies that are recovering there have been so sweet.
If you're staying at Virginia's recovery she will ask you to pay $300 up front to order your supplies not given to you by Dr. Robles. Virginia told me if it's not needed then my money will be refunded.
I will try to post pictures tomorrow and doing updates.

Sorry

I didn't realize the time. I had my surgery yesterday. The time difference is two hours ahead of where I'm from.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Great communication! I've sent emails and messages to Dra Robles WhatsApp and the response has been great so far.