MANON DOLL TO BE ..... TT, FULL BODY LIPO, BBL.... CHANGED FROM DIAZ TO ALMONTE TO MANON LOL

I'm sure a lot of women can relate.... sometimes...

I'm sure a lot of women can relate.... sometimes we give so much of ourselves to family that we forget to love ourselves. Well that's me.... I had my first child at 17 and from that point on the me I once known was out the door. Now don't get me wrong I kept my appearance up and portrayed to be this "diva" but I truly was not happy with my appearance. So now... 3 kids later I've decided to take back my body, take back my life. I'm tired of hearing " oh you pretty for a big girl" WHAT DOES THAT MEAN????? Funny thing is I don't look my weight at all lol im 5ft 8inches and 230lbs.... My stomach doesn't hang over I just have hips and thighs with no ass and Im small at the top. But anyway ... the thought of plastic surgery has always been in the back of my head but I never went in deep thought about it... I saw chicks that had plastic surgery and wound up going back numerous times because they were not satisfied with their results..... I don't have the time for all that lol I hope I get it right the first time and if its not I hope its not that bad where I have to rush back. My cousin went to Dr Diaz in April and when I saw her results I was sold!!!! She worked hard to lose weight and she did... but for some tweeking she went to Diaz.... PERFECTION!!! So... she gave me his contact info , I sent my pics and he gave me my quote and told me " he can work wonders with my body" CAN YOU SAY EXCITED!!! That deposit was in his account first thing in the morning lol.... Dr Diaz assistant ( I think her name is Denise) called me to confirm my date. I already started to get my supplies..... First off I ordered my passport, then I went on Amazon and got luggage, chux, compression socks, Arnica Gel and tablets, iron and Vitamins. I saw my PCP this Friday (may 8th ) and she prescribed me Chantix to stop smoking, she said she will prescribe me adipex in December to help me lose 25lbs (im stopping in January) and also said that she will prescribe my pain meds and antibiotics before I go ( I heard pain medication is weak in DR). So I go on Friday and get my blood work done see my Hemo so that I can know what in working with..... Is anyone scheduled for the same time as me.... I am so excited my phone is filled with a whole bunch of naked chicks lol ( not gay just inspired) ..... I dream surgery, Its so far away but I can still taste it lol

Such a bad dream lol

All i do is think of surgery and read my Facebook Surgery pages that i have joined. .... i have all my stuff packed and im just ready to go! !! I spoke to Dr Diaz and discovered that he fills out FMLA and im so happy. That means i can take time off to heal properly and at least be 80% before i return to work. ... i decided that im also getting chin and arm lipo for $500 more! Cant have a slim waist with big arms and face lol but now to my dream. .. i woke up screaming thinking i missed my flight! !! OMG I GRABBED MY PHONE AND CHECKED MY FINAL COUNTDOWN APP....and realized im 9 months early lol i need to find a hobby real fast lol

Wish pics

Body types I've been looking at

TIME IS GOING SO SLOW

I have nothing left to do but but my plane ticket. ... waiting for March dates to open up for Jet Blue.... i was considering a vixen look but then i thought about my future. ... i do not want to be 80 years old with a huge ass looking crazy. ... i dont want conservative either. ... is there a in between? Guess i'll keep adding naked pics of random girls to my phone's photo album until i find the right one. ... 8 months to go.

CHANGED DOCTORS AND WILL BE AN ALMONTE DOLL IN MARCH

Hey real selfers.... so as my title states i will no longer be a Diaz doll.... He is an excellent doctor and his results are to die for but i dont really see him work on larger framed women. So i started researching Fatima Almonte and fell in love.... SHE SNATCHES THE BIG CHICKS LOL!!! So anyway thats the only update that i have right now and i will speak to you guys next month... follow me on instagram where i will be sharing my journey @sxlyfe83 PEACE!

IF ITS NOT ONE THING ITS ANOTHER!!!

So for the past month or two ive been on a 1200 caloric diet and doing T25 in my house. Not one pound lose... I became curious so I went back to my doctor and got another full blood workup (had one in May) and I FOUND THE CULPRIT!!!! Hypothyroidism :( . Now Ive began to do my research and most doctors are saying that my condition is not the problem its hyperthyroidism that would be an issue. I m still cautious and will have more information when I see my doctor on Wed. Hopefully its something minor that can be corrected with medication. We will see I guess. Im a little bummed but still focused!!! Talk to yall Wed.

WELL WELL WELL

So I went to my doctor and my tsh levels were 0.31 which is below the scale but that also is an indication that my T3 and T4 levels may be elevated with means my worst fear HYPERTHYROIDISM. She didn't give me the exact levels of the T3 and T4 but that is whall all of my research is pointing to .... smfh. It's like as soon as I made up my mind to have plastic surgery my health is deteriorating. My cholesterol is his and I am pre diabetic now..... On a brighter note Adipex is working and I went from 240 to 227 in 2 weeks with no side effects. I have an appointment with the endocrinologist at the end of October and I just hope he tells me that everything is fine and I can proceed with my plans. Here I thought that my hemo would be the biggest issue and that's the only part that has been perfect from the start. TO BE CONTINUED......

NORMAL THYROID LEVELS..... NEW DOCTOR..... 3 TIMES THE CHARM!

HEY DOLLS HAVENT SPOKE TO YOU GUYS IN A WHILE... LIFE HAPPENS... ANYWAY I WENT TO THE ENDOCRINOLOGIST AND HE BELIEVES MY PREVIOUS TEST RESULTS ARE A FLUKE!!! ALL OF MY LEVELS ARE NORMAL.... I SWITCHE DOCTORS ONCE AGAIN NOW FROM ALMONTE TO MANON.... LOL THIS IS IT.... I SWITCHED TO MANON BECAUSE WITH ALMONTE YOUR HEMO HAS TO BE AT A 14 FOR HER TO EVEN CONSIDER DOING BACK LIPO. I DONT WANT TO WAKE UP AND THINK IM SNATCHED AND STILL LOOK LIKE I GOT A SHARPE DOG TIED TO MY BACK. NOPE ... NOW MY HEMO IS ALREADY HIGH BUT ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN..... MANON IS SNATCHING CHICKS RIGHT NOW AND HE IS SAFE!!!! PLUS MY DATE CHANGED!!! I WILL BE A MANON DOLL 2/17/2015

WHY DID IT ERASE UGGGHHHHH

Ok so i just posted a long update. ... and poof gone but in a nutshell......
1. Job wants original fmla papers not email so i have to spend $50 to have FedEx pick them up from DR and send them to me in NYC.
2. Dianna is taking forever to give me a date of when they can come to pick up the letter. ill wait until after the holiday to apply pressure because i hate waiting last minute for things.
3. My husband wants to come with me but he is very needy when it comes to my attention and i want to focus on me for at least the 1st 10 days after sx. He needs to stay and help my mom with the kids anyway.
4. Bags are packed just have to purchase maxi dresses.
5. Wrote letters to my kids while at work (slow day) and it was the hardest thing to do in my life. Also wrote a letter to my mom and husband letting them know where all of my life insurance policies are and the amount.
6. Cleared up some bills and stuff.... i dont plan on dying (god forbid) but i would hate to be a burden on my family.

Thats pretty much it.... 54 days and counting. ... im excited , no really nervous yet plus i know God is putting me in good hands! Stay blessed dolls!

THINGS ARE LOOKING UP

OK SO I KNOW THAT I WROTE A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO LISTING EVERYTHING THAT IS GOING ON BUT HERE IS AN UPDATE....
1. MY LETTER WILL BE HERE FROM DR IN 4DAYS. THANK GOD!!!
2. MY HUSBAND DECIDED TO STAY IN THE STATES TO HELP MY MOM WITH THE KIDS (NO ARGUMENT).
3. ORDERED MY MAXI DRESSES.

EVERYTHING IS FINALLY COMING TOGETHER BESIDES THE FACT THAT I HAVE A LITTLE OVER A MONTH TO GO AND I STILL DO NOT HAVE A SX BUDDY... BUT IF IT IS GOD'SS PLAN I WILL HAVE ONE. THAT S ALL FOR NOW. JUST COUNTING THE DAYS. OH YEAH AND I FOUND A POST OP DOCTOR IN NYC AND ALSO SOMEONE FOR MY POST OP MASSEUSE.

SX BUDDY IS STILL NEEDED!!!!!

NOW DONT GET ME WRONG I LOVE BEING SOLO AT TIMES BUT DURING THIS MAJOR EVENT IN MY LIFE I WANTED SOMEONE TO SHARE THE JOURNEY WITH. THANK GOD I HAVE AGREAT SUPPORT SYSTEM (MOM AND HUSBAND) BUT WHAT IF AN EMEERGENCY ( god forbid) HAPPENS? I NEED SOMEONE WITH ME TO NOTIFY MY FAMILY / THE EMBASSY/ BASICALLY ADVOCACTE FOR ME IN THE EVENT THAT I CANT DO IT MYSELF BESIDES FROM ALL OF THE FUN REASONS (LIKE BLEEDING TOGETHER, CRYING OUT IN PAIN TOGETHER, WALING HUNCHED OVER TOGETHER, ETC LMAO). MAYBE I SHOULD BRING MY HUSBAND AFTERALL SMH. LOOK IM LOOKING FOR MY BIG GIRL PANTIES AND CANT FIND THEM LOL. ANYWAY, MY DATE WAS MOVED UP 1 DAY AND IM EXCITED ABOUT THAT .... I WISH I CAN MOVE IT UP TO TOMORROW LOL.... WITH A LITTLE OVER A MONTH TO GO I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT I HAVE NOTHING ELSEE TO BUY BUT PADS. I PREPARED FOR THIS JOURNEY FOR ABOUT A YEAR (9 MONTHS ON RS) AND IM JUST SO GLAD THAT I STUCK WITH IT, LOST WEIGHT, CLEARED NEGATIVITY OUT OF MY LIFE AND IS FINALLY DOING SOMETHING FOR ME. IVE BEEN A MOM SINCE 17 AND EVEN THOU I AM VERY FORTUNATE I NEVER SPEND MONEY ON ME. NOW DONT GET ME WRONG I ALWAYS PLAN TO SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON ME AND IM NOT WALKING AROUND LOOKING CRAZY BUT I JUST ALWAYS SPOILS MY FAMILY AND MY HUSBAND. MY TIME IS NOW AND I PLAN ON DOCUMENTING MY JOURNEY ON MY INSTAGRAM PAGE SXLYFE83 SO FEEL FREE TO REQUEST ME.... IT SAYS NO MORE REQUEST BUT I STILL ACCEPT. THAT IS JUST TO TRY TO KEEP THE WIERDOS AWAY.

22 MORE DAYS TO GO!!!1

TIME IS WINDING DOWN AND IM EXCITED..... 2 OF MY FRIENDS HAVE BEEN TOUCHED BY MANON AND NEXT IS FINALLY MY TURN..... OH YEAH AND I FINALLY HAVE A SX BUDDY AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT ITS ONE OF MY BOSSES!!! ON JANUARY 29TH I GO FOR MY PRE OP DOCTOR'S VISIT AND THEN I WILL PAACK MY BAG FOR THE LAST TIME. THINKING ABOUT LEAVING THE FACEBOOK SX GROUPS. I DONT POST MUCH BECAUSE I AM THERE TO GATHER INFO BUT THERE SEEMS TO BE MORE CONCERN OVER OTHER CHICKS BMI THAT ACTUAL TIPS ON SX. IF SOMEONE WANTS TO GO IN WITH A 200 BMI AND A DOCTOR IS WILLING TO DO SX ON THEM THEY WHY IS IT ANYONES BUSINESS AND WHY ARGUE OVER SOMEONES ELSE CHOICE. WHAT THEY EAT DONT MAKE YOU SHIT!!! AND THE FAT SHAMING..... IVE READ POST WHERE DOLLS ARE STRAIGHT BEING BULLIES CALLING OTHER DOLLS FATTY, AND OTHER CRUEL NAMES. WEE ARE ALL ON THIS JOURNEY FOR THE SAME PURPOSE. NO ONES JOURNEY IS BETTER THAN THE NEXT. WHY TEAR SOMEONE DOWN WHEN THEY ARE PROBABLY AT THEIR LOWEST ALREADY. I MEAN THATS JUST ME BECAUSE IF I COME IN THE SX GROUPS TALKING ABOUT HOW A LOT OF DOLLS ARE FACIALLY CHALLENGED (UGLY) AND SHOULD TAKE CARE OF THAT BEFORE WORKING ON THEIR BODY THEN I WOULD BE WRONG AND A BULLY. AND YES MY BMI IS IN ORDER SO IM NOT STRESSING THE ISSUE FOR THAT REASON.... IM SIMPLY STATING FACTS. FUNNY THING IS I FACEBOOK SNOOP AND SEE THAT A LOT OF THE DOLLS THAT ARE BULLYING ARE 1 CHEESE BURGER AWAY FROM BEING AT A 36 BMI.LOL ANYWAY RANT OVER AND BACK TO MY POSITIVE THOUGHT. SOON I WILL BE SNATCHED AND HAPPIER THAN IVE EVER BEEN. TAKE CARE.... UNTIL LATER DOLLS.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon