Tummy Tuck, Liposculpture - Dominican Republic, DO

Fatima Almonte is awesome. From the time I landed...

Fatima Almonte is awesome. From the time I landed in DR my driver was waiting at the airport for me. Raquel was awesome from the greeting to taking me to get all the required test I needed done. The first recovery house tropical recovery I was put in was terrible. I asked to be moved and they moved me to Armoni house it was like going from hell to heaven. I felt completely at home. Armoni house is fully staffed with a dr, and 24 hour nursing. My driver picked me up for all my follow up appointments. Almonte is really great, she makes you feel like you've known her forever and her work is fabulous. I'm pin love with my new flat tummy. Great experience!

Before photos

Here are some before pics

Next morning after surgery

Picture while still in hospital that my friend took

Armoni house meals.

Armoni house give you options on what you want for your meals, verses Tropical makes one meal. Dr. almonte stresses it was very important after surgery you eat, she stated it was not the time to attempt to diet.

Next morning after surgery

You can see I'm really bruised and no stomach

4 days post

Still really bruised and swollen. Almonte assures swelling will go down.

7 days post

7 days post & in my first faja.

Some more pics

Most of my pics are in clothes. As my swelling goes down I will take more.

Drain removed

So today is 12 days since my surgery and finally it was time for my drain to come out! Boy it feels like a extra weight has been lifted! I was expecting it to be painful & it didn't hurt at all! I removed it by myself! Will post pics Friday that will be 2 weeks since surgery

2 weeks post

So Friday August 8th made 2 weeks since I had surgery. I've been having good days and bad days! It's not pain, just some days my body aches more than others! Been spending a lot if time relaxing but boy do you get tired of doing that! I'm loving my results this far! It seems like my breast and butt got bigger since I no longer have a stomach

Almost 2 months

It's almost 2 months since I had surgery. I'm starting to feel more and more like myself. Can't wait to start light exercising. Stomach still swollen in certain areas, but I'm loving my results thus far.

Picture update

9 months later

It's been 9 months since surgery and I feel great! Wanna go back to get a breast lift and Almonte wants to do more Lipo on my stomach! It feels great to not have that big stomach that was in front of me!

9 months later

Never ever would I have worn a 2 piece before! I was confident with a stomach and have even more confidence without a stomach

Returning Back for breast lift

Mixed feelings although I know what to expect still getting nervous as the time comes. I know Im in good hands though. Breast lift is much needed

2nd round with Almonte

Went for my 2nd round on Jan 19th full Lipo and back Lipo.... Don't feel too bad at all. Staying at My home feel very comfortable, staff is great, house clean, food is good as well. Very spacious. Def recommend
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Fatima almonte she makes you feel like she's been your doctor forever. Her work is awesome. Very friendly, talkative, and kind. I'm loving my new flat tummy.