Dominican Republic - Dominican Republic, DO

I had my son at a young age and ever since my...

i had my son at a young age and ever since my pregnancy my belly was just never the same. even when i got back down to my pre-pregnancy weight, actually 13lbs lighter my belly was still a mess. so i decided a tummy tuck and liposuction would be the best for me. i found my doctor through my boyfriend and he's the best!!! Dr sosa is very nice and answered all of my questions and more!! he took his time to go over everything about the procedure with me. i new i had a lot of fat but didnt realize how much it really was. i had my surgery on August 21 2013. the whole experience was pretty good, painful and sore though. i stayed at a suite for 2 days and was treated well there. i walked the next day after surgery which was hard but i had to use the bathroom and refused to go in the adult diaper!! as the days went on i got better and better. the rest of the stay was at my boyfriends house in d.r so i felt at home and got to just relax and be treated like a baby. plus his aunt did my lympathic massages for free!! that helped out so much. i noticed alot of my bruising went down after each massage. now tomorrow will be 3 weeks and i still have a lot of swelling in my belly and back, but i am feeling almost back to normal.

week 3

so today i felt some pain in my stomach but i feel like i might be over doing myself so I'm trying to relax and just do everything at a slower pace. my incision is looking good just some redness but the doctor said its normal and just keep an eye on it if anything. I'm on the 2nd hook with my faja and its not too bad, soon ill need a smaller one maybe a few weeks.

removed my stitches from my belly button

so i found a dermatologist who was extremely nice and removed all my stitches from my belly button!! painless, i don't know why i was so scared that it would hurt? he also trimmed one of my stitches from my incision. everything is healing i started using silicone scar sheets so hopefully they will help heal my incision. still have a lot of swelling but only time and patience will heal that!!

post op tummy tuck pics

dr geri sosa

dr sosa took his time with me and explained what he was going to be performing. i was very nervous because it was a big procedure but he helped me feel at ease the day of surgery. his after care is great i was scared because i live in ny and knew i wouldnt be able to see him once i got back. but he made sure to keep in touch with me and any questions i have he answers them. he told me to keep in contact every week and send pictures just to make sure. he also suggested me to see a doctor here just to keep an eye on me, luckily i found a doctor who was willing to see me after i called 3 who turned me down.