Looking for Some Info on Doctor Luis Lima in Dominican Repuplic - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello Ladies, I am a 29 year old mother of two...

Hello Ladies, I am a 29 year old mother of two beautiful little girls. I have been wanting to fix my body for the longest. i am 210 pounds, and a height of 5'5. i want a Tummy Tuck, BBL, and Lipo in my back. Now i have the opportunity and i'm not gonna let this pass. i have been doing research for about 4 months on Dr Rodrigo Escobar, i have heard good things about him and the fact that he works in the Homs Hospital is a plus. The price he quoted me was $4500 which is not bad but, then there's other costs that's not added into that which is another $1800. than i found out my friend was going also to have surgery by Dr Luis Lima around the same time which is perfect for me because i have a buddy but, i don't know anything about Dr Luis Lima and his website doesn't help although i saw a picture of her friend that had a tummy tuck and she looks amazing. And his price is alot cheaper than Dr Escobar. but is that a good thing or bad. I don't Know. Please help with info or pics from Dr Luis Lima.