What an Excellent Doctor to Do my Surgery - Dominican Republic

I don't know where to start. Dr. Mallol was...

I don't know where to start. Dr. Mallol was referred to me by another doctor that refused surgery on me and my friend girl. From the time we interacted with him we were very impressed and he also spoke good english. He talked with us about the condition we had and pretty said a disease is a condition when it's under control. Finally someone who understands how we felt. He is very through, answered the many questions we had and assured us he could preform our surgery safely. No matter how busy this man was he still checked on us thru Whatsapp and also called the recovery house and gave them instructions on how to take care of us. I love Dr. Mallol for his kind heart and wonderful care both pre-post op. I will send all my friends to him. If you are planning surgery in the DR and you want someone who cares and not just take your money, he is definitely the doctor for you. Good luck future dolls on your journey.

Best Doctor in Dominican Republic,speaks English and great bedside manner and post op care.

One thing I can say about this man, you will not go wrong with his expertise and care. Just because a doctor isn't popular doesn't mean he doesn't have skills. I was introduced to him by another doctor that was clueless about my medical. Dr. Mallol took me under his care and said a disease is a condition when it in under control. Finally someone with some knowledge on lupus. I love Dr. Mallol he work is amazing, my TT scare is so low you can't tell it's there.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful, very informative, cares about the patient. I explained to him that I didn't want blood if my hemoglobin dropped and he arranged for alternatives. I am recuperating and we both are doing fine. No pictures yet but I will be posting soon. Oh and one last thing he assigned his own personal staff as a over night nurse never charged and thing extra. But of course we did tip them. Wonderful Doctor. If I do round 2, I will be choosing him again.