Dra. Yily Barbie - Dominican Republic

I've dreaded a long time for this moment, After...

I've dreaded a long time for this moment, After becoming a mother to my amazing childern. I lost my sexy appeal and no longer found interest of enjoying life. My stomach was never the same agin. i decided to proceed with having a tummy tuck after debating for a long time. I was afraid of the out come bu more so making it alive. I wanted to do this one time only so i needed to look for the right doctor.

I've notice that alot of people were doing their surgery over sea's so i decided to do my reaserach . I dont know how i came across Dra. yily but i notice her amazing work and how she sculpute a woman body. I have gone to dominican republic previous to do surgery but was trun down . I think that was god work . So, here we go,

I was very nervous that i was going to another country to perform surgery but at the same time excited. im not really going into full details ......

I finally arrived in Dominican Republic. i made arrangements to stay at upsacle recovery house. I would definitely recommend someone there.

When i arrived there i immediately went to the clinic. I met the beautiful assistant Yira. I fell in love with her . Shes so sweet along with her pleasent voices. I was send to do blood work. I returned back to the recovery house. I was trying to get my self mentally prepared but its a process you would just have to go through. i was anxious , nervous and having regreats. but i didnt come this far for nothing.
The next morning i headed to Dra. yily office, as i waited for my trun, i chated alittle bit among the other ladys. Finally it was my turn and there was the beautiful MS. Yily the famous doctor that everyone talked about. i immediately had a connection with her. She asked me what brought me here. I said ive heard great things about you and choose as my doctora. She was so warming . I dont know why people say shes mean not at all. She explain everything to me and how the procedure would take place. She smile the whole time and was very positive. She's very professional and is aware of the negative comments people been saying. I dont know how she maintains so positive , i mean she is human. We chatted for awhile. I remenber she said you wll look like a barbie. From there on i wasnt nervous.
i proceed down stairs where i was given a blue gown. I waited for 2 hours than the famous blue pill arrived by a handsome young man. From there i was taken to the operation room. I did wake up during surgery but its nothing to panic about ladys. I remeber speaking to dra. yily and she said everything will be alright.

Next thing i woke up in my room........

Ladys i had an amazing experience no regreats !!!!

Tummy tuck 2 months po

2 months po

2 months po

2 months

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I just love this woman she change my life completely. From the moment i met her she just had this confidence about her that i loved. She took her time and explained everything to me. Im very pleased with my results . Her heart is so loving. During my stay at the recovery home we maintain in touch the whole time. Dra. Yily came and visit me after the procedure was done. I really like how she cares about her patients concern . I have no regreats. i still stay in touch with her. I trust her with my life !!!!!!