cabraldoll

Ok so I went ahead and sent my deposit in to Dr...

Ok so I went ahead and sent my deposit in to Dr.Robles. package comes with recovery house
I'm good and I already have a passport. Got to get a flight now. So I read all the reviews and I wanted to go with Duran but I personally no a client of Dr.robles so I feel better. I'm getting liposulpture and bbl, possibly a Tt as we'll but I really don't think I need but I will let her make that call in person. Total package for Tt,bbl, lipo to back, waist,armpits,stomach and meds garmet,testing and rh is 5200$ So I will keep everyone posted on my journey

So undecided

Ok, I keep seeing posts by Yily and Durans clients post op and the pics look good and they seem very happy! Dr. Robles did contact me first and I know a client of hers personally but damn those chicks that went to the other two docs look good. I'm waiting on quote from duran and I can't get in touch with dr. Yily .......what to do?

Soon to be Duran doll

After stalking for a week I finally got my quote today from Duran , I was freaking out about how to send deposit but I just found out I can transfer it from my bank to the DR. I paid Robles a 100 deposit but just But it's ok. After seeing all the reviews and pics Duran is the one. I'm going feb 18 2014 the same date as my appt was with Robles !! I want to say thank you to a person that said to have a stand out subject line cause that's how she emailed me back!!!!! So excited so now I'm on a hunt for a sx buddy ! Any takers?

Date change

So just spoke with Elizabeth and I had to change my appt to mar 26, 2014. I so wanted February 18 but hey I got a appt . So I got to get a sx buddy now, any takers?

I'm done

Ok so once if started this journey I made a appt Dr.robles but once I started to research her I came across Dr duran and Dr yily, Dr Robles does not have much work displayed which is the only reason why I changed my mind about her. So then I came across Disla and Baez they quoted me first but wouldn't do three procedures I wanted in one day TT,bbl,bbl we'll Baez would she just didn't have anything open for my date. But I got lucky and got a date for duran and I was set !!!! So excited but I really needed a sooner date because march was too far away , I talk to Elizabeth and she said I could keep calling to see if someone canceled. Of course no luck ! But to my surprise I looked in my inbox and after 3weeks I got a quote from yily with the date I wanted. So I started looking more for yily dolls and thanks to a rs doll I found tons of sexy yily dolls. Now this morning I got up to call Elizabeth to ask her about any cancelations with duran in feb and she sounded very annoyed so I'm done!!!!!! Yily it will be , this grap to make appointments and stalk these people are all unreal. So I'm ending my search and sticking with yily!

Switched: Cabral Doll to be

So the time is here, I leave Monday morning for the DR. After all researching after all the emails and pics i decided to go with doctor Cabral! Yes I know about his history but after all the research I can tell you one way or another all the doctors have a mark on there record. I belong to a lot of FB sx groups ! What I'm hearing is although duran and yily do great bodies a lot of women are going back for a second round with cabral due to losing volume after a bbl!!!!! So I'm going to the king!! So there it is! I have a toss up of staying at Yasmin's and cilpa ! Now to have sx you have to have someone with you before and after sx at the cilpa if your staying at recovery house so you have to kick out 50$ extra to pay some one to stay with you! Plus I don't know if I will feel like having to be drive back and fourth to my post op appt, also since I'm out the country getting I would like to be as close as possible to a doctor at all times so the cilpa might be the place for me! IDk!!! Do I will update on my way to airport! Here are my post op pics

Cabraldoll

Loved my experience, you can see my pics on my surgery page @hourglasscabral my Fb page

Rd 2 with Cabral

So I'm going back to have another round with Cabral January 5, 2016. I'm getting more lipo and just a little more projection with my bbl. also my arms and boobs are going to be done. I love my results but I will say the places I didn't get liposuctioned at have grown in size so I'm taking care of that. I'm staying at Virginia de la Paz again. She is not as luxurious as the other places but she's small so I won't have to be bothered with tons of other Sugery patients and I will get more attention to my needs.

Cabral is the king

So it's been two years since rd1 with Cabral and seven months since rd2. I was satisfied rd 1 but wanted a bigger ass so I went back and yes there is a rd 3 in the future. Check my IG page out : hourglasscabral
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I went to Cabral the king and live my results