Mother of three children physically and gifted with two additional children by marriage Dominican Republic, DO

First and far most I would like to thank RS, and...

First and far most I would like to thank RS, and my RS sister AssAss for all the encouragement and support for my endeavors. Now, for the real deal!!! I am sick of my stomach being in my lap....it is not cute at all. I have always been a plus size beautiful thick girl...so it has been expressed to me. Anyhoot, we all have a vision of how we want to see ourselves, so a co-worker told me about this site (far too late for herself after many bbl procedures). Nevertheless, I researched several plastic surgeons before choosing the right one for me, Jimerson in ATL, Dr. Miami, Dr. Mendita, and Dr. Hassan. All with great reviews.....however one stood out the most which was Dr. Fatima Almonte. Her assistant Lesley is on point!!!! So, I chose Dr. Fatima Almonte to help me look the way I feel. My surgery date is set for November 7, 2016. I want the 3rd but its all good. I will post pictures of my journey later. Thanks RS and my fellow sista AssAss!!!????

Weight loss journey

I have posted a couple of pics of myself on my weight loss journey. I have lost over 45 pounds and have 20 more to go.

So serious about my weight loss...

I have to continue with my change of eating habits even on the weekend. I pack my lunch and freeze my smoothie to take with me.My husband thinks I've lost my mind!!! This is a forever change because even after the mircale Dr. Almonte creates, my eating habits have to stay the same and my worker out. Right now I only swim. I have a bad knee so I walk only when necessary. I can't wait to post my pictures from the very beginning of my journey.

Passport

I applied for my passport in July and it took three weeks for it to arrive. I did not pay to have it expedited.

Ticket Purchased

My surgery date is set for November 7,2016 and I will be departing 11/5.Its getting really real. Im packed and just trying to lose more weight and keep my iron up.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Fatima and her staff thus far deserve 5-Stars all across the board.