42 Years Old 3 Children. Dominican Republic, DO

To get my body back after babies and be free. Im...

To get my body back after babies and be free. Im having a tt and back fat lipo with bbl. And im freaking excited. Love the communication with dr medina, she is amazing and responds fast.. working on losing 15 to 20 lbs for better results, and also training myself and controlling what i put in my mouth

low hemo

Had to reschedule my date to March 2016. My hemo was 11.8. I wanted to give my self more time to work on my hemoglobin. My girlfriend still went and had her surgery on Tuesday. Im amazed at her results. She has nothing but good things to say. So i have 2 months , and i couldnt be more excited..

surgery done

Im home and love my results. Medina did a great job but they will hustle the hell out of you. I believe that when u are overweight she will not do everything at once and tell u ur hemo levels are low and u need a round 2. But my tummy tuck is so awesome, im just truly pleased with.. already having hips really helps because i love how curvy i am without all the belly.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon