35 YO , No Kids ... Need to Be Happy with This Body I'm in for the Rest of my Life !! Dominican Republic, DO

I keep pinching my belly and visualizing the new...

I keep pinching my belly and visualizing the new me. It's so exiting to be getting a new lease on life. I'm sooooo nervous but I know what NOT getting the sx will mean for me and my confidence. I NEED TO BE HAPPY!!

My expectations are realistic. I'm not perfect , I just want to be a better version of me! My two friends who went to Dr.Almonte looks amazing so I'm Going with Dr. Dra Fatima Almonte for a tummy tuck , liposculpture on full back, waist, Flanks and arms with a BBL. All Priced at $5,100. Flight not included, Im hoping my flight won't be more than $800 since I'm going around Christmas time. I'm thinking about adding some fat to my hips for added curves. We will see.

I plan on reserving my date on 9/14/15 with a $350 down payment. I'm planning to fly out 12/22, have sx on 12/23 and return home on 1/2/16. I pray all goes according to plan!

My wish pics

This gut is the worst !!

I want it all GONE!!!

DOWNPAYMENT MADE!!

Took the first "real steps " towards building my self esteem. I made my $350 deposit required to book my date !! So exciting and nerve wrecking at the same time !

What Recovery House???

My first choice of My Home is t available because of the holiday season. I have a choice between Tropical and New Life!
Does anyone recommend one of the two ??

All about the "after " body

Sooo... I'm not sure if I'm the only one who does this but three month to go and I find myself buying outfits for my "after" body. My new body with a waist line , a booty and less back fat!! I tried them on today and kept visualising them on my new body . Can't wait to retake these photos with my Almonte body!!

My countdown has begun!!

I'm so excited , I wish I was going next week!!

Vitamin Overload!! Hemoglobin Now: 12

Went to my PCP and my hemoglobin is 12 so time to start taking my vitamins as recommended by Maria. I'm taking no chances. I need this hemoglobin to be of fleeeek so that I can have all my procedures done! I'm only concerned about the possible constipation:-( if that occurs, I'll add a fiber pill to my daily dose .

Almost that time!! 9 more days !

I can't believe how time has gone by!! Today is 12/13/15 around this time next week I'll be attaching in the DR.. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. So ready to be without this belly already. I feel good because so far everything is falling into place. I know it will stay that way. Prayers to God for myself and everujbg on this life changing journey ????????????????????????????????

Landed Safely

My plane landed at 12pm.. Got picked up by Almontes driver for a 30 min ride to CECIP.Arrived and was greeted by Leslie who is super nice. Almonte didn't disappoint, she was super kind as well. So petite and young , what an inspiration. I'll update more ad my time goes by. I'm sitting at CECIP awaiting my Hemo results . Praying for a 13 so I can get this ass I want for Christmas!! Lol

IVE ARRIVED IN DR 12/22/15

I made it safe..TUJ..grateful fur a safe flight . Pre op tests all came back fine.

ALL DONE AND HEALING WELL!! TUJ

Amazing results .. In love with my figure now . I was sooooo excited and when I arrived I was taken care of from start to finish !! Totally worth it and I would recommend anyone to go as long as they are healthy. So you research and get the ball rolling . Life is too short to hate your body , especially if you can fix it !!

More pics ...3/4/16 two months and a week PO