Ready to whip this body into shape!!! 35 Years Old, 2 Kids by Cesarean

Hello all I'm 5'3" and 128lbs. After losing all of...

Hello all I'm 5'3" and 128lbs. After losing all of my baby weight plus a few lbs over the last two years (children 7 & 8 1/2) I have decided to get a tummy tuck. I have tried different work-outs (Beachbody, Jillian Michaels, etc) and still can't get rid of this flabby post pregnancy stomach (did I mention that I also have many stretch marks). While I look ok in clothes I hate to see myself naked, especially with all of the hard work (exercising, eating healthy most of the time) that I put into living a healthy lifestyle. Although my husband, family and friends tell me how great I look, they don't know what goes on under my clothes (except for my husband of course). I have been stalking this site for almost a year now and finally got up the nerves to contact several doctors in MO, as well as two doctors in the DR. From the information I have found so far the DR seems more affordable and the work looks better. I still have to go to appointments (my husband will be going as well), but I feel in my heart that I will be going outside of the US for my surgery as I think I will get better results. My husband who by the way thinks that I don't need surgery doesn't know that I'm considering going to the DR. I think that he may have a change of heart once we compare prices, but I'm am hopeful that It will be more affordable than I thought either way. God bless you all and I look forward to reading your updates and progress!!!

Got a quote from Dr. Robles, still no response from Dr. Almonte

Well I got my quote from Dr. Robles assistant a few days ago. She recommended that I get TT, lipo of back & armpits and BBL (which I thought I was fine with what I've got). That had me feeling some kind of way, Lol. She will do all for $5200 ($400 less without BBL). Said she can achieve great results on my frame. I felt kinda excited after hearing this, until I read a couple more reviews of people that went overseas for surgery and it didn't turn out so good. What if it ends up happening to me too. To top that off I tell the hubby that I'm considering going to the DR and he thinks that I've lost it. The only other person that I've talked to about having the surgery done is my oldest sister who supports it and wants to get a TT herself. I haven't told her that I'm considering going to DR, but I'm sure she'll be supportive with her being such a great big sis and all. For now I've decided I'll just keep this to myself for the time being and not tell anyone else. I have appointments with two local doctors next week (hubby will be coming along). I surely have a lot of thinking to do....God bless you all & Congrats to anyone having surgery this week.

It's finally going to happen!!!!

So I've decided to go with Dr. Almonte. She is going to perform full back lipo, TT & BBL on me, just waiting on the confirmation that I can have it done on my chosen date. After having consults from two nearby surgeon I don't feel that I'll be happy with the results. My husband went along with me for the consults and was totally against it as he thinks I'm beautiful just the way I am. Anyway he made my day last night when he agreed to pay for my surgery as well as accompany me on my trip (he'd really prefer me to stay in the U.S., but says he supportive and wants me to be happy). I haven't decided if I want him to stay the total time yet as we have a 7 and almost 9 year old. I have so many questions, from traveling to recovery houses. So hopefully some of you will help me out. I will be posting very soon..... Please feel free to leave any helpful comments or suggestions.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon