34 Years Old and Ready for a New Me!! TT, BBL and Lipo. Dominican Republic, DO

So it's time to begin documenting my journey,...

So it's time to begin documenting my journey, after stalking everyone here for months..LOL!!.. I'm here especially for my true Plus girls. I'm 5'5 and weigh 206 lbs with 3 beautiful children. Most people say I wear my weight well but I need some major work. My biggest issue is my stomach with 2 floors. I would love to have a flat stomach. Having surgery has always been something in the thought process but I never paid too much attention to the idea. Honestly, ever since watching all you beautiful women turn even more fabulous, it has made me lose my mind. I've never wanted anything soooo bad! SO IT'S MY TIME!! Right now I'm shopping around for a doctor. I'm torn between Duran, Yily, Altmonte and Diaz. I've emailed all of them for a quote and the only one that responded within 24 hours was Diaz. Although the email looks like something that is sent to everyone, at least I received an answer. He quoted me $4500 and was told that I need to lose 20 pounds. So at least I have a bench mark. I'll continue to try and contact the other doctors for the next week but if I receive no response, then Diaz it will be! I plan on giving this to myself for my birthday in August. I'm so excited! I hope my journey will help.

HELP!! Need my RS ladies wisdom!!

OK divas. So I just spoke to Dr. Diaz through WhatsApp and asked him if I could add a breast reduction to my original quote which included TT/BBL/LIPO. He said he would have no problem adding a breast reduction. NOW although that news has me super excited, it also has me super nervous. Here is the thing. I know all doctors are different and many doctors make decisions based on their own situations. For example, some doctors won't perform several surgeries together because they don't have the experience or they want you to return for the second procedure and make more money. Having everything done at once would be a dream come true! One time One recovery. Now I have heard success stories of this being done but I've only found very few. I've searched and searched but haven't found many cases where everything has been done together and I haven't been able to find one for Dr. Diaz. I have a good feeling about him from the treatment he has given other patients and something tells me he wouldn't say yes to a request he couldn't do... But that's just a feeling. What do my RS ladies think about this? I would love your thoughts please.

IT JUST GOT REAL!!!!

Sooooooooo....I've been MIA for a while. I had a lot going on in my life and I had to post pose my whole surgery plans last year but I'm back RS ladies and this just got real!! I have just finished confirming my date with Dr. Diaz for May 5th and I have purchased my American Airlines ticket! YAAAASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! So nervous and excited. I'm getting my tummy tuck, lipo and BBL. This has been such a dream for me. So I've got about 25 pounds to lose in 2 months. TOTALLY POSSIBLE! Just have to focus and realize that its now or never...

Where to stay in DR?

Ok Ladies. I need your help on where to stay. I've heard nightmares about the recovery houses offered by the doctor's, so I'm kind of thinking the whole staying at a hotel or renting a place on www.airbnb.com and then hiring a nurse to stay with me (I've heard good things about Nurse Nena). What do you girls think?

Soooo Ready!!

Well I've been on overdrive this past month. Getting things taken care of. I paid the $300 doctor' deposit and the deposit for RH. I purchased my $10 tourist card and I also hired Jose Brito as my driver because Ive heard so many good things about him. Ive already separated the $600 RH money, $250 blood transfusion, $150 tip money, 95% of supplies purchased, $200 emergency money and $150 for Jose Brito.. All I have left is to focus on getting the rest of Diaz's money and lose weight. I joined the gym yesterday and going to start eating right. Have to lose as much weight as possible, in 2 months. Wish me luck girls!!

Flight Booked

So I purchased my tickets through American Airlines. $526. I paid extra because I wanted seats with more room on the way back. I don't want to be as cramped after surgery. I'm also going to request a wheelchair for my return flight.
Dr. Manuel Diaz