32 Year Old , 1 Child..

Hi. On march 20 I had lipo, bbl, tummy tuck and vagionaplasty with Dr. Emannuel Mallol. I choose him because he communicated with me no matter what time it was and answered all my questions, even phone calls. When I got back to ny. I noticed the top of my stomach was huge. I called the doctor and emailed, funny thing he was not answering my calls anymore and taking forever to get back to my emails. After they take your money they don't care about u. A week later I was having pain on my side and I went to e.r. they found lots of fluid on my side and they told me my wall repair came out that's why my stomach was huge making me look prego andI will need more lipo. Also my vagina is botched he took my lips off one side. Its looks horrible. Doctors here in the u.s say i will need reconstruction. I don't even want to show my boyfriend. I am so depressed because of this. Its causing a lot of problems in my home. I wish I would of never went. So far Dr.Mallol has stop answering my emails.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon