DURAN DOLL FEB 2017. TT, BBL, LIPO - Dominican Republic

Hi everyone, I have been stalking this site and...

Hi everyone, I have been stalking this site and reading everyone's profiles to get a real sense of what is going on and what is going to happen. Super excited about this journey I am about to take. I wasn't planning on having any sx at all. I got sick last year and due to the extreme use of Prednisone, I gained around 40 pounds in about 3 months. All this weight was centered around my stomach area and I HATE IT. I have lost most of my confidence and rarely go outside (unless necessary). Long story short, I checked in with my doctor and asked her about my decision and she gave me the okay.My best friend had surgery with Dr. Medina and I am very impressed with her results. I wanted to have sx with Duran, but she was unresponsive (don't like that). Dr. Medina seems very nice and answered me promptly. I sent her my pics and she recommended the following: Tummy tuck with muscle repair Liposuction on lower and upper back Flanks Waist with or without lipoinyection to Buttock (BBL) With the recovery house and transportation included, it came up to $5350I know I want to have sx sometime in July. All I need to do is pay my deposit ($300) to secure my date. More updates to come soon!!!!!

I am so scared. I have not sent my deposit to Dra. Medina yet. I will be going to DR alone. Hopefully when I secure my date I can have a sx buddy......Anyone interested?????

Promised some pics

I procrastinated to the fullest extent but in the end I finally made my deposit through western union and my sx date is July 13th I am so excited and scared at the same time. My daughter is going to be with her grandmother in the islands for the whole summer so I can have time to heal. Hopefully baby daddy will take care of me (he is happy about the surgery, thank god I have encouraging support).

I found a cheap one way ticket to DR through Delta. I will be arriving on the 12th. Just have to book a ticket back to ny.

Still waiting for the list of supplies though......

Waiting Patiently....

So it has been about a month since I have written on Realself. There has not been that much activity going on. Im running around trying to get the best deals for all my supplies, taking my vitamins, and building up my money for my sx.

It has been about a month and uggggghhhhhh... Had my labs done and my hemoglobin went from 9.6 to 10.2. Not where I want to be right now. I have to work extra extra hard to get my hemoglobin up...

2 WEEKS AGO!!!!!!

OMG, I am two weeks away from my surgery and I am on a serious hemoglobin crunch down. I cannot wait to see Dr. Medina and get this body. I have 95% of all my supplies. Just need to get a couple of snacks and some other little things. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

I took my last labs july 5th and my results were not what I expected. My hemo dropped to a 9.9. I was also on the second day of my period. I am not giving up on my dream and will probably schedule it for the ending of 2016 into early 2017. Good luck and god bless everyone on their journey. Wishing you dolls the best.

duran doll 2/1/17 tt, lipo, bbl. i cant wait

Hello, everyone. I have been on realself for the past year or so. I was supposed to have surgery with Dr. Medina on July 13 2016, but my hemo was too low and I had to cancel. I was very disappointed, but saw this as a sign. I had wanted to see Dr. Duran in the beginning of my searching. but her response time and blah blah blah (I think everyone knows the deal with Duran, no need to explain). I started thinking really hard about the results that I wanted and I came to the conclusion that Dr. Medina might not be able to give me the results I want, so there goes $300 down the drain. If anyone want to they can read my other review with Medina. She is a nice, patient, and understanding.

SOOOOO, now I am on a hemo crunch again and hopefully by February everything will be ok.

I have all my supples (from Medina) and my suitcase is still packed lol.

Hemo Crunch

So i got a nice a nice package from amazon today with all my goodies. I am about 3 months from seeing Dr Duran and my hemo right now is at a 10.3. Considering that I have anemia of chronic disease, I think I am doing ok so far. I saw this on another page on realself, so I am going to adopt her regimen (also added my own little twist):

3 iron pills a day
3 blood builders a day
3 hemaplex pils a day
3 Vitamin C pills a day
30 mL of SSS Tonic a day
20 drops of chloroxygen liquid in water, twice a day
2 folic acid a day
2 B-Complex a day (currently finishing the last bit of B12 I have)
1 vitamin D3 every other night
Stop hemaplex two weeks before sx and start Purabsorb liquid iron. Continue to take purabsorb for 2 weeks after sx.

I will start this tonight and let you know how it works. I will take another lab test sometime next month. Hopefully my hemo goes up considerably.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon