29 Years Old 3 Kids - Dominican Republic, DO

I have tummy tuck, lipo to the back and stomach. I...

I have tummy tuck, lipo to the back and stomach. I had it done in the D.R. I came home earlier then my doctor wanted me to as well as removed my drains before he wanted me to. I feel fine except I think I've been doing a little bit to much. My scar feels as it is ripping and my back back hurting. I've had shortness of breathe if I walk to long or stand. I just think I've been over doing it. Also before I got the procedure done I had an arch in my back now it seems as if my back goes straight down to my back I am hoping that this is just from swelling because it is ugly. Lol anyone has had this problem?

18 days post op

Today will be 18 days post op for me. It was a little rough last past week but I made it through. I took shower without my fiance help yesterday and it felt really good. The lumps in my back are leaving since I've been getting massages. My back is feeling better . Starting to walk up straight. If I sit tO long my back locks up. I am feeling really wonderful about myself. I love Dr. G's work.

20 days post op

Hello ladies I am 20 days post op as of today. I am standing up a little bit more. My back isn't as tight but the tightness has moved to my belly it's very weird. I have finally found a comfortable way of sleeping, on my back flat down. But of course it makes my sinus drain like crazy but I'd rather have that then discomfort. When sleeping like that as I wake up in morning I don't feel stiff I feel fine as I move around during day I feel back tight which is very weird. But my soreness is almost all the way gone and am very happy of that. Doesn't hurt tO laugh anymore. That's very awesome.

23 days post op

Hello dolls. Today I am 23 days post op. I went to church today and took my faja off to go. O can I say I was wrong for that. Sitting in church I felt myself swelling up. I can see a sever difference in not wearing it. I am now walking up all the straight and I am so thankful. My skin still feels real tight feels as if it is ripping ugh. Also my stomach is peeling reallt bad. The itching has calmed down alot. My scar looks perfect as you'll see below.

4 weeks post op

I am healing perfectly. My back and stomach still feels tight but pretty much all the other problems are out the window. I am sleeping on my sides now. I tried my belly but I was still a little uncomfortable. I go back to work July 1st I am a little nervous I'll be still this tight. It'll be very uncomfortable because I work at a factory. But hopefully not.

Healing Great

Hello Dolls
My healing process is going good. Although I've been experiencing a burning sensation in my belly below my belly button. Not painful at all just irritating at times. I done research and says it's perfectly normal. Also if I sit for to long the lumps in my back and side come back but once I start gentle massaging them they go away. Also I've noticed if I take a cooler shower rather than a very hot shower my body is much more loser. Still been experiencing sharp pains in my back as well but they come and go periodically throughout day nothing major. But omgoodness my scar is itching severely. I don't there is to much I can do about that honestly. Just deal with it.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

He is an awesome doctor. Answered all my questions promptly. He explained the procedure step by step. I am 14 days post op and he still answers my questions. His assistant is good very sweet lady she just don't answer your emails or messages as she should. But I do understand that they are busy and it takes time to respond to everyone. They are excellent people.