29 Years Old, 3 Kids, 10 Days Until my TT and LIPO. VERY NERVOUS. Dominican Republic, DO

I cant believe in less than 2 weeks i will have my...

I cant believe in less than 2 weeks i will have my dream body :). I am so excited, however extremly nervous about the procedure and recovery.

I have had csections with all my children and my youngest is 2 months. Sooooo nervous about being reCUT open again in the same spot.

I know.6 people that have went to Dr.Aquino and they all look amazing.

Is anybody going the week of the 19th and does anybody have any good tips for me ?

Ps : my 30th birthday is august 3rd and i planned on taking an exciting vacation but as per the reviews its not looking like a good idea.

3 weeks post op

Hi ( from the flat side) :-) im going to be posting pictures today.

Everything went great in DR and Aquino and his staff could not have been more amazingggg...

I ended up chickening out with the tummy tuck and only getting full body lipo with the fat transfer, however i am.sooooo pleased with the results so far. In January i will be going back to aquino for my tummy tuck and even considering a lift.

One thing nobody talks about is HOW MUCH PAIN IT IS !!! the healing process is brutal smh i never would have expected to be this sore. Everyday that goes on i feel so much better though. And i cant wait until the swelling goes down even more.

The recovery is def a process and im glad i decided to do my surgery in 2 differnt procedures for various reasons.

I will keep posting photos as the swelling goes down. Im annoyed now about having to pay for the lyphatic massages but they do feel sooo good lol. Just expensive.

Also, the recovery house was like a breath of fresh air! Everybody was so nice and we were treated like queens. Def staying there when i go back.

Loved Dr.Aquino and Def Going Back ?

Dr.Aquino was sooo amazing, and his staff was as well. He was so patient with me and i feel like he really did quality work. He took his time with answering all my questions and making sure I felt completly comfortable. I even had questions once I got home and he was responsive and helpful. His assistant Cynthia was very helpful and friendly as well.

WANT A BIGGER BUTT

im really thinking when i go back for my TT about enhancing my butt. I need a doctor and i want to really do extensive research. I want to go to somebody who will do my butt exactly how i want. Any suggesstions dolls?

ready to finish the job!

Im going back to DR for my TT In March. I dont know if i wanna go back to my aquino tho. I am satisfised with the results but i just want to make sure everything comes out exactly how i want it this time. My waist is measureing at a 28 but i want it at a 26. i want my waist and back relipoed and a TT. I may consider anotheR bbl only is the results are worth it. Soooooo back looking for doctors !
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Aquino is beyond amazing and very handsome as well lol. He made me feel so confortable and really took his time. His assistants Katherine and Cynthia were there from beginning to end. I will def recommend him to all my friends and family