Sabala Baby in the Making .. Scheduled 12/5/16

Im a 26 year old mother of 2 and my birthday is...

Im a 26 year old mother of 2 and my birthday is coming up in June. Im 5'3 and weigh a steady 200 lbs. Im told I wear my weight well, no one believes me when I tell them the truth. I jist had my second child, who is 5 months now and after trying every diet possible and working out, I dont seem to lose any weight. I had an IUD (intrauterine device) placed for 8 years prior to conceiving my newborn and also had one placed shortly after having him in November. After some research, I have found that an IUD like mine will not only pause weight loss but induce weight gain. -__-

A Picture

Just to give you an idea of my current situation. I promise I will take better pictures soon! =)

Changing Doctors

Dr Sabala seems like he could possibly be a nice man. I was referred to him by a family friend who also had a tummy tuck and bbl done by him and she looks good. I contacted him via whatsapp and didn't really feel comfortable after our conversation. Don't get me wrong, I've never met him in person but it just felt like I was getting a cold shoulder. I had a few questions as far as sx prep and his availability. I never got a clear response. After researching my options I've noticed a few doctors that realy snatch a waist. I'll be starting a new review once I book my sx with my new doctor.

Met with Dr Sabala

I spent 10 days in DR visiting family and I decided to consult with Dr Sabala, being that I had already witnessed first hand what he is capable of. First impressions tend to stick most of the time but I had this guy all wrong. He was patient and really listened to what I wanted. I like that I didn't feel rushed in his office. He was able to size me up and promised my results would be fantastic(if I decided on him). He is very detailed on his consults and you can tell he sincerely only wants the best results for his patients without taking any health risks. He stated he would be able to give me everything I wanted all in one visit as long as my hemo levels were up to par, as we all know. I was surprised to hear that it would be possible and now I am even more eager to finally get this done. I insisted on losing weight first but he said I was good to go if I wanted it sooner. Gosh. Decisions, decisions....

Getting Surgery Summer/2016

Although I was aiming to have surgery done in March or April, I will be pushing out to a date this summer. Since we are currently in tax season, all of the well known doctors are very busy. I don't think I want to go through such a risky procedure during "rush hour" if you know what I mean. Also, since I have plenty of family in DR just 20 minutes away from the clinic, I can take my kids with me for summer vacation. It's a win/win situation lol :P If anyone is planning on having surgery during the summer months(july/august) please let me know and maybe we can be sx buddies! I would really love to have someone to take this journey with!

It's official.. Now the preparation

I've set my date with Sabala for Dec 5th and I've already paid my deposit. I am so anxious for this day to come ! I am prepping for surgery now and it's getting real! I will be buying my flights soon cuz those sell out and prices skyrocket real quick for December.

I told my sisters about confirming my surgery date (I have 3 btw I'm the baby) and my oldest sister is so against me doing the surgery. She has not stopped sending me photos and articles of things that have gone wrong during this kind of procedure. She hasn't had any children and does not have the same problem I have when it comes to my stomach. I wish it were easier to share my emotions and have people understand my reasoning. Everyone has the right to their own opinion of course but respect mine like I do yours. please.

I have my reasons...

So many people have their reasons to why they get these kinds of surgeries. I am only representing myself and my own situation.
I took a few photos of my stomach to show you guys the results after having 2 kids(which I love btw). Having all the extra stretched skin, it's causing my belly to form what I hear is called a "meat apron" when I stand up. I think it's called that because it hangs like an apron lol. Not only did my pregnancies leave me with a meat apron but I also grew bulges around the bra line(back fat rolls). I have lost plenty of weight but these bulges seem to never let go.

I will continue to work out and lose weight, prepping for surgery. I can't wait to see Dr. Sabala again and FINALLY get back to a place where I can wear a bathing suit and not be ashamed of the extra skin gifted to me from the gods..

Flight booked

I purchased my flights today ! One whole month out there with family and friends that are supporting me throughout this journey.. I can't wait for this day to come (I mean, I can but I'm so anxious lol)

Anyone Scheduled For SX in DR for DEC!?

I'm scheduled Dec 5th and will DEF not be changing this date! If anyone is interested in a sx buddy I will be there! We can help eachother get through this together. Let me know if you will be at CECIP on the 5th or around the 5th of December :)

Surgery Supplies Suggestions?

I am currently searching for supplies to prep my bags for D.R (even though I'm still a little over 2 months away from my surgery) a girl's gettin impatient ! Lol

Does anyone have any suggestions? Any feedback from anyone who can tell me any supplies that were found to be helpful in the first few weeks after surgery ?? I'm staying in DR for the entire month of December and so t want to forget anything ????

Stress eating X-(

I found I have been eating so much more than usual. There are times that I'm not hungry nor anywhere near my next meal or could have literally just had a meal and still crave to munch on something.. I feel so heavy and like I'm dragging everywhere .. i decided to take magnesium sulfate (suggested by my nutritionist to cleanse my insides for a fresh start) and will begin a clean diet again.. I have gained a bit over 10 pounds and I am looking to drop those before surgery. I wouldn't be mad if I lost more than that tho lol .. I'm jus sayin ..

Cleanse Results!!

Ladies !!!! After taking the solution last night I lost 4.2 lbs literally in just ish and water weight !!! I can't believe how easy that was either! I was expecting the worst lol i feel great now! Light and energized and clean inside lol i can also see the difference in my waistline!

Im less than 10 weeks away from my scheduled sx and I'm super excited and nervous and now e every time I see myself in the mirror, all I can do is wonder what my body will be like afterwards.. I hope my anxiety doesn't affect me physically because I need to be at optimal health at time of surgery. I've also started to take my vitamins as directed by my doctor twice a day. I included a photo for u girls !

Wish pic of all time

My wish pic of all time is this lovely doll and her fine self ! Yaasss girl !!

Pre Op Clearance

I saw my private doctor who ran all kinds of test on me and it turns out I'm cleared for surgery !! My hemo level was 13 which worries me because I hear a lot of women say that once they fly to d.r the levels drop.. I'm not sure if it's the pressure from flying high or of it's the way they run their tests down there but I'm def going to pick up some more iron supplements and vitamin c. My doctor says vitamin c is required for the body to break down And absorb the iron so it must be taken together !

The day is coming closer XD #47daystogo
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I have not had any procedures done yet.