Much Needed Tummy Tuck! Looking for Surgery Buddy - Dominican Republic

Hi ladies I've finally made my decision on my...

Hi ladies I've finally made my decision on my doctor. I'm going with Dr Fatima Almonte Looking for a surgery buddy October 26th 2015. I'm 50 years old 2 children both grown, 5'7 230 lbs . This is the heaviest I've ever been. 3 of my girlfriends have taken the trip to DR already and had their surgery with Dr Robles. I've decided to go my own route after doing my own research and decided to go with Dr Almonte . Absolutely love her work with the plus size gals, and her assistant Lesley is the best with getting back to you fast with responses.

Go me

just purchased ticket JetBlue $263 round trip. Down 3 lbs so excited,stated getting my supplies together.

So sad had to reschedule six

Hi RS family, have a little financial setbackI had to change my October 26th date to November 19th with Almonte. Still trying to get the weight down and get my body ready. I guess every disappointment is a blessing.

Looking good so far

Hi dolls I told my doctor what I was gonna do and he didn't judge or try to discourage me which was good. Just had my physical done he check everything all my result was fine except for my cholesterol. My hemo came back at a 13.5 so im gonna up my iron intake because I want it like a 14 or higher

The countdown begins!!!!

So excited and anxious at the same time, my sx is 40 days away. Ordered some supplies from Amazon and this weekend, plan of getting some other stuff I might need. The weight is slowly coming off. I'm finally in the bi 35 range Almonte requires for surgery and my Hemo is improving nicely.

Rd2#DrManon

Hi ladies had successful surgery with DrManon May23 2016. Going for my Rd2 February 2017. Full lipo and scar revision.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon