33 yo mother of 4 needing a TT, possible BA and BBL

Hi everyone I am a 31yo mother of 4 long over due...

Hi everyone I am a 31yo mother of 4 long over due for a mommy makeover. My oldest is 16yo and my baby is almost 6. Ive been wanting this for a long time and Ive read a lot of reviews and narrowed my decision down to the Dominican Republic with either Dr Robles (her price is all inclusive), Dr Yily (lots of extras) and Dr Duran (dont know much about her but her reviews are great. HELLLLLP ladies lol Right now Im in the process of submitting my pics to Dr Robles. Shes the Dr I initially wanted to do my surgery until I found out about Dr Yily. Then I started reading reviews on Dr Duran and now Im all confused.

Dr Duran

Leaning towards Dr Duran based on twitter pics and reviews. I havent came across a bad review for her yet. Next step is consultation. Wish me luck!

33 yo mother of 4 needing a TT, possible BA and BBL

Since my last post....years ago I've decided not to have my surgery in the DR. So many ppl were against it. Besides my family and friends are here to help me. So now I'm going to consult with Dr Welsh in Tampa for a TT and possible mommy makeover on Oct 7th. I've spoken with dr Hasan's office they won't do more than one procedure at one time!!!! He has to do my BBL!!!! Lol a TT with possible BA is more important now than a BBL. If Dr Welsh's consult doesn't go well I'm considering Dr Salama for my mommy makeover. No one but Hasan is touching my ass! Lol I'll let u know how my consult with Welsh goes!

Met with Dr Welsh

So I made a consult for TT with Dr Welsh. He is such a nice and knowledgeable Dr. Hes up in age but according to his coordinator Esther, she completely trusts him. She told me he did her breasts (she has silicone implants) and recently had a TT herself 3months prior with Dr Welsh. She even showed me her incision. I was impressed with her outcome. She has healed well and her incision is great! The entire consult was great. That is until Dr Welsh asked me if anyone has ever told me I had a heart murmur....WHATTTT? I have had open heart sx as a child-approx. 2yo and Ive followed up with a cardiologist up until 10yrs ago because I kept hearing everything was fine. The last appt with a cardiologist I asked if I needed to follow up every year and he said no. Sooooo now I'm going to need cardiac clearance prior to surgery. No biggie. Its been 10years. lol

Dr Welsh Quote

So like I said prior I consulted with Dr Welsh for a TT. That's all he quoted me for. No lipo, no garment, nothing. because I would need a extended incision I guess it costs a lil more. My quote was $6999.00. It only includes a TT. Did I say that already? I think that's a lil excessive. My current BMI is 35. Dr Welsh's BMI limit is 40. So im good there. The Miami Drs that I really want to do my surgery if I went all the way south want a bmi of 30 or less. Some will take you at 32-33 but I haven't seen a lot of their after pics. ugh....I called one of my MTF TG friends and he going to get me some names of places his friends have went. He had implants from Dr Welsh which is what inspired me to get a consult. His boobs look awesome! In the meantime, I'm going to lose weight and get more consults, primarily from Dr Miami, Dr Hasan?Fisher and Dr Salama.

Back to the Dominican Republic

So after my local consult with Dr Welsh, I feel like I'll get a better deal in the DR. So I've contacted Yily, Robles, Almonte, Baez, Duran and Medina. So far I've heard from Baez, Almonte and Medina. So far Almonte is top on the list. I'd have to lose 50 lbs for Baez and Medina I'd have to lose approx 30 lbs. Almonte I'll need to lose 25 lbs or so. Plus I haven't heard anything bad about CECIP. Wish I could say the same about CIPLA. I would love #1 Duran,#2 Yily, Robles or Almonte. So now I'm waiting. My goal is August. Anyone else going? Oh and my aunt says she'll go with me. She a nurse. I'll need all the support I can get.

GOT A QUOTE FROM DR ROBLES!!!!!

So she quoted me for Tummy tuck + liposuction on waist, armpits, back + Brazilian Butt Lift - Medical Fee's:
- Post Surgical Support Garment or Bra
- Medicine
- Transportation
- Recovery House 10 days
Our all-inclusive package included:

•Personal Assistant Full Bilingual

•Pre-surgical medical examinations (Any other test will cost extra.):

1.Chest X-Ray
2.Blood test (blood count, Glucose, pregnancy test, creatinine, hepatitis, urine).
3.Cardiologic Evaluation (EKG)
•Operating Room
•Anesthesia (epidural block)
•Post-surgical Accessory (1 Special Garments)
•Supplies and disposable materials
•Medicines (Any other medicine will cost extra.):
1.Pain medicine
2.Antibiotics
3.Circulation Pill
4.Vitamins
•Medical fees (Doctor's fee, X-Ray, Test, Cardiology and anesthesiology)
•Two or One nights at the clinic included the arrival day
•Consultation and medical checks before and after surgery
•Physician examinations and consultations, pre and post operative
•Transportation (Any other transportation is extra also after the days included in your package transportation is extra)
(Between Airport-Hospital- Recovery house- medical -checkups)
•Hosting (Home Cooking)
Anything that is not in this list may cost extra.
TOTAL: US$ 5200.00
I recently read some not so good reviews about Dr Robles so im on the fence about this quote.
I also called Dr Duran (my #1 choice) after 3 attempts I finally got the secretary on the phone. She got my email and made sure she had my information. She said that email me tomorrow after Dr Duran reviews my pictures and info. Yayyyyyyy!!!!

Although I'm so excited I'm still torn because I am scared to have surgery at CIPLA so I wonder if Dr Duran has privileges at the CeCIP? anyhow I wanna wait to see what Dr Duran says.

Almonte vs Robles

I really want Almonte and Robles for different reasons. Without a doubt I believe robles will deliver the results I want. But concerned about being charged for every little thing and told I need treatments I don't really need. Almonte just feels safe. I haven't heard of her being rude or her staff being sneaky. Both doctors are in the same clinic. The quotes are pretty much the same. I haven't heard from Almontes assistant since the quote whereas I've heard from robles assistant and shes up to date on my questions. I am waiting on a cardiology consult I have scheduled this week to determine if I can even have surgery cause of this heart murmur Ive always had that no one has made any fuss about til now (UGH). Anyone know what else I can have done while in the DR (facials, teeth, etc) #djm lol plus my daughter and aunt are coming and they might wanna get unsurgically pampered too.

Resort Hotel vs

Anyone turn their PS experience into a vacay and stayed on the beach or in a resort after recovery? After or instead of a RH?

Serious Quesion Ladiesss

For my RS ladies who leave the US for sx, were you completely honest with your local PCP about WHERE you were having surgery? And if so, did they any of them give you BS about where you were having surgery (sx)? My PCP is Russian and I think hes cool but I don't want him to look at me crazy later (I hate switching Drs)

WISH PICSSSSS

LOL meanwhile im waiting to get my ECHO done for clearance!......

My New IG

So I made a new IG for sx like some of the other ladies. I really don't the nosy people in my life knowing about this. so follow me @dr_doll16