TT,Lipo & BBL - Dominican Republic

Hi Ladies, So I contacted Dr. Molina Suarez to...

Hi Ladies,
So I contacted Dr. Molina Suarez to have my plastic surgery. I decided to have Lipo, Tummy tuck & BBL which he quoted me $5,000. I am super nervous but excited at the same time. I did my research on the doctor and he has great reviews which has eased my nerves. I'm due to have surgery on April 14, 2016 and have already done my Full Blood count here in the US just to make sure I don't take a trip to DR and am unable to go through with the surgery. I am currently 5ft 150lb yes I'm over weight for my height but I wanted to stay on the heavy side to have a lot of fat sucked out during my procedure. I only have 13 more days to go so I'll keep you posted on what happens during these last days before my procedure.

11 days before my flight

Hi ladies,
I have 11 more days before my flight to DR. I made a list of what I will be bringing. What do you ladies think? Am I missing anything else

DR checklist
• Toothbrush/holder
• Toothpaste
• Soap (Antibacterial soap- Safeguard)
• Hair Brush
• Lotion
• Neosporin
• Mederma
• Deodorant
• Chap Stick
• Maxi Pads
• Blue Disposable under pads (Chux)
• Alcohol Pads
• Sweats
• Bras/undies
• Socks
• T-shirts
• Comfortable Clothing (Nothing tight)
• Compression stockings
• $135 For insurance
• $ For garment
• $ For massages

5 More days

As the days get closer I get more and more nervous. I only have 5 more days before my flight and I haven't even finished packing. I've been having a hard time sleeping just thinking of the procedure. This is the first time I EVER have any type of surgery and I truly don't know what to expect beside pain of course. I'm trying to focus on the outcome instead of all the negative but I have to be honest its HARDER than it sounds. I decided to add some before pics so you ladies can see my transformation. I pray God guides Dr. Molina's hands during my procedure and helps me heal fast. Please keep me in your prayers ladies. I'll keep you posted.

All done

Hello from the other side Lol Im in Dominican republic and I had surgery yesterday. I can honestly say God has answered each and one of my prayers. The surgery went great and I feel good. I haven't experienced as much pain as I thought I would but then again I am drinking pain meds every 8 hrs. The only complain I have is that Ive thrown up twice which is the most painful thing in the world. I was given medication to stop the nausea and have managed to eat some food. I even walked around the house since the doctor recommended me to stay active. I just keep praying to God everything continues the way it is. I just want to heal fast with absolutely no complications.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon