Looking for the Old Me, TT-BBL-Lipo. Dominican Republic, DO

I didn't think I would be writing anything until I...

I didn't think I would be writing anything until I have secured my date, but here I am :)
I've been researching since after my 2nd child, but never really took it any further... Fast forward 5 years and another pregnancy later & I am actively reaching out to doctors and doing consultations for a BBL, tummy tuck & lipo. I was introduced to Dr Yily's work through a co worker of mines. When I tell you that she SNATCHED her waist!! chileeee, she looks amazing and it's only been three weeks. So naturally I was leaning towards Yily because to be honest, I wanted this waist to be SNATCHED too.

However, I came across Dra Medina and I think in that moment, I found what I was looking for all these years. I have sent my initial email for consultation with the hopes of doing my procedure in June 2017!! Dra Medina responded right away and sent me links to view pictures and videos of her Medina Dolls. She comes across very warm and genuinely interested in the safety of her patients first which is top priority for me; I want to make it home to my family.

I had my first kid fairly young followed by two more pregnancies ( one being a set of twins). In the last year, I have dropped 75lbs and I just want my body to match how I feel on the inside. I have always been a hippy girl with a nice bootie, but somewhere in between the kids and life, it kind of disappeared. I don't want to be a video vixen and quite frankly all my wish pics are of me years ago (i'll take a little more bootie please-lol) and I'm certain Dra Medina can help me get back to the old me.
I'm so excited to finally be taking the steps needed to be the best me I can be. If you ladies have any suggestions on RH and hotels to stay in, please comment! Pics coming soon!!

Received Some Quotes

I heard back from both Medina and Yily. For a TT, BBL& lipo w/Medina I was quoted 5350 which includes the stay at the RH provided by her. This didn't include medical insurance and the $600 for iron treatment if needed after surgery. I can also hire a private nurse for $50 a night.... The only thing is the quote is good for 3 months -_-

Now on to Yily.... I was quoted for 5200 which includes the RH provided by her (Luxury, Serenity, Eden, Kindness). Like the other quote, medical insurance is not included and there's $500 fee the blood transfusion if needed after surgery. Yily's quote is good until December 31st -_- ... I'm looking to do my SX in June 2017, so I guess I will email Medina in a few months.... maybe Yily too. For now I'll just prepare my sx luggage and work on getting my hemo up, researching RH and taking vitamins. Any suggestions on vitamins to start taking now? Has anyone stayed at Luxury & Serenity or have a suggestion like it?

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon