How to Schedule with Dra. Duran? - Dominican Republic, DO

I am interested with scheduling a surgery date...

I am interested with scheduling a surgery date with Dra. Duran but don't know how to get in contact with her? Would someone kindly explain the process to me, if you have names and numbers that would be exceptional. I was also wondering, Is having a representative better or should I try scheduling my self, Thanks!

Still Waiting

Hi, I have been waiting on a quote for almost a month now. So I am going to Dr. Ortega a try. I have contacted the surgicoordinator and she keeps saying that my case is in process. Idk, but I know this will make me upset if I can't get in contact with Dr. Duran after paying my surgery fee or for God sakes after surgery if I have any complications. So I'm going to try someone else. To Mahdukin...the surgicoordinator that I am working with is Laura Rodriguez and her what's app number is 1.347.779.0624 I basically saved this number under my contacts as laura, downloaded the app then got a message that said Laura is on whatsapp and you can basically text her. Anyone please let me know if you have any luck with Dr. Duran, she is definitely my first choice.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon