Scared & Nervous in DR - Dominican Republic

So, I'm a single mother of 2 girls and feel it's...

So, I'm a single mother of 2 girls and feel it's time for me. I'm 5'2 and 186 lbs. I used to weigh 235 but struggle to get anywhere under 175. I've tried the gym and all kinds of diets and think I just want to take this route. I've done some research and feel that going to the Dominican Republic will save me a lot of money and the results are just so much better. I'm a curvy girl as it is but they will nip and suck on the places that will just make me feel 100%.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lima Luis Vargas seems to be the doctor for me. I've spoke to Janet through whats up and the response could not have been any quicker. I sent my info and pics and she send me my quote of $4,800 for tummy tuck, lipo-sculture, bbl, and breast lift with implants. $400 for lab work, cardiology test, anesthesia, garment, and bra. Recovery house is $80/day= 10 days. $20/day messages= 10 days. I have opted for no BBL and lipo instead on my arms. I'm hoping for a end of Jan or early Feb 2017 date.