Im in Love with my New Body! Totally Thankful - Dominican Republic

I’m so happy with everything. When i talked with h...

I’m so happy with everything. When i talked with he's assistant Catherine for the first time I didn't want to take the pictures for the evaluation. Later Dr. Almanzar called me and he makes me feel secure about it so i send them. From that moment my life changed. I got my procedures and i am happy.. i mean more than happy!

The service is so good, i loved both assistant Catherine and Katiana, they were always looking for me and asking every day and night how i was doing, that was so important to me because they make me feel important to them.

Dr. Almanzar is very strict and i liked so much the fact that he does the cures himself and is pending of every small detail like " if you are not seated correctly", " if you are walking to straight or too fast"... He also supervise the patients on the spa while are getting the therapy to make sure they are getting a good service.

Ohh!! in the Spa.. There is a therapist called Adalid and she is awesome! They referred me to the spa of the clinic and directly to her and i don't regret anything, i loved the treatment.

If i could give more than 5 stars to the Doctor i will give him a infinitive number of stars. For real i couldn't choose a better doctor.

Thanks so much Dr. Almanzar, i will be thankful to you all my life.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon