Las Vegas to Dominican Republic

So i am having surgery in the DR even though a lot...

So i am having surgery in the DR even though a lot of people find it risky. I am 5'5 and 196 pounds. I have paid my deposit to Tania Medina already. I will be getting a tummy tuck, lipo,breast lift,breast implants,and bbl even though my butt is already big. I plan on losing 25 pounds.I now have to book flight and find a rh which is so difficult. The plan was for my husband to go with me for the 2 weeks because he has vacation time but i just decided that i want him to stay home and keep working..lol.. anywho hit me up you guys..

Flight Booked

So I booked my flight today. The total after flight protection was $700. I am still struggling to find a RH. I have talked to a few and they seem so dishonest. I have had a couple of homes try to charge me $200 just for transportation to airport! The struggle is real trying to find a nice, clean honest, affordable place to stay for 2weeks.

Gotta lose this gut.

So as you can see, i have booty and some belly! I hate having to walk around sucking it in.lol. I just recently had hernia repair surgery in my navel so there is extra pain. I am so embarrassed by my stomach stretch marks that i wont even let my stomach see! I'm talking all lights out when its time to get intimate. I'm about to go workout but here are more embarrasing pics.

Pics

Finally found a RH

OMG. So I finally found a recovery house in the DR that was actually up front and honest about everything. My biggest pet peeve when searching for a house was the fact that most charged you on surgery day even though you don't even sleep at the house that night , you stay at a hospital. I was not trying to pay for a night that I wasn't even going to be using! So I found a place called Oasis. From the pictures and reviews, I think I am really going to like it. I paid my deposit this morning. The last things on my list are getting vitamins( I need my HEMO to stay up)from my Primary doctor, buying surgery essentials, and losing weight.

A few pounds down

Hey again. So since my first post I am down 16 pounds. It's so weird because I can only see a slight change. I have slowly been adding items to my luggage. I'm not trying to over pack because I hear that so many females say that they ended up only needing a handful of things. Anywho im attaching a couple of pics. Look at my before pics and let me know if you see a difference. I'm still trying to lose like 16 more pounds.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon