Future Cabral Barbie Tummy Tuck and BBL - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello dolls, I have been on Realself for about 4...

Hello dolls,

I have been on Realself for about 4 months now and hooked. I am obsessed with Almonte's work but she is booked out until August. Don't want to keep this body like this until then. I then saw reviews from Dr Goico as he does really good breast lift but not quite a fan of his BBL's. I too became hooked on Dr Robles tummy tuck work but wasn't sure about her lipo and BBL. Until I came across Duran and Cabral. OMG......they are the hardest to reach by far. I emailed, whatsapp, and stalked them constantly online but still no response. Until last Saturday Cabral replied with a quote, wow finally. I called the office and spoke with Yasmin and asked if June 2nd, 2016 was available and she said yes and asked for my full name and phone number. I am beyond excited to finally get confirmed with Cabral.

I am 5'5" weighing in at 190lbs. I started my weight loss program February 1 and weighed in at 202.4 lbs and have so far lost 12.4 pounds in 5 weeks. I have 11 more weeks until surgery and I am pushing and motivating myself everyday. I want to be in the best possible weight and health for optimal result with Dr Cabral. My goal is 30 more pounds before the big day. I have been snacking on fruits and juicing both fruit and veggies. In fact just last night my neighbor had a pizza party for her daughters birthday and she brought over 2 slices of which I ate none. Will give to my daughter instead. I am so proud of myself for refusing to put those calories in my mouth. Its the hardest thing but once you start and stay committed and actually see the numbers go down, its even more motivation. I too have been jogging morning and evening on the beach. I live in the Bahamas so I have beach access about 5 minutes away from home. The sand really burn my thighs and calf. I even exercise at work (office job) I go in the conference room on my lunch break and do lunges, squats, arm circles and wall sits. Maybe I am getting to obsessed but I think its a good obsession for my health.

I have not told anyone about surgery......No one's business. Luckily I have 3 weeks of vacation left for this year so that should allow me some good healing time before I come back to work.

I have a daughter who is 12. I am 33. Before her my body at 20 was banging and was quite similar to Beyoncé's.....LOL real talk now I want it back.

2.4 pounds gone

OMG...So Excited. Lost 2.4 lbs this week and present at 188.2. I weigh in every Friday and feel so great as the numbers are going down. My goal weight is 160 as I know I will lose at least 10lbs after tummy tuck. I am going to be snatched to the Gawds!!! Started a 30 day squat challenge today as well to firm up my flabby thighs. It does not look good having a smooth as beautiful tummy and my thighs look like the Grand Canyon with all these cellulite and dimples. Weekends are the hardest with temptation for me. Keep pushing dolls we can do it!!

When you are finally confirmed with a date, why does it feel like the longest time away. I know its only 11 weeks away but feel like a year from now and by the way I only have $800 so far towards my $8,000 bill. My breakdown: Cabral $5,000; Recovery House $1,400 as I want to stay two full weeks, plane ticket budget $600 and misc $1,000. I have two cars so my plan is to sell one for $4K by at least April. I have two jobs as well so I am going to make this happen God's willing.

25 more pounds to go in 2 months!!!

Eight weeks away and down another 5 pounds (185lbs). Finally got my Visa and now need to start taking my vitamin c, iron and folic meds.

small changes i am seeing already

Me so far!

May change from Cabral to Robles

I am everyday checking Cabral, Duran and Robles IG accounts. Usually I am so pumped when I see Cabral's amazing BBLs but his tummy tucks are somewhat lumpy looking which has me turned off. By far I think Robles gives a smooth tummy and beautiful belly button because I don't think she is so aggressive with lipo to make it lumpy. I am starting to think twice about cabral and leaning toward Robles. I would rather have a smooth beautiful tummy with no lipo burns than a lumpy one albeit I do want a fat ass....what a girl to do. Robles butts are looking pretty impressive too and she's $1,000 less expensive. Cabral's tummy tuck today has a cray cray belly button which I do not want.

Hello ladies,
Have been missing but now I am back of wanting to pursue my dream body. I have made my decision and have chosen Dr. Israel Manon. Payed for my plane ticked and will be leaving November 3 hoping to have surgery the following day on Friday November 4. Have seven weeks to go and have even joined the gym as I am really motivated now that I have my date confirmed. Is anybody out there in love with Dr. Manon's work?
Thanks ladies!