49 Yrs Old 2 Children Getting TT BBL BL in DR - Dominican Republic, DO

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have been researching costmetic surgery for a...

I have been researching costmetic surgery for a long time and have finally got the courage to take the plunge. What has made it easier for me is this website because the stories has aided in helping me to decide on doctor and recovery house. I chose Dr Guico because of his attention to his patients and the great reviews that i read. Safety is a big issue for me. I live in the Caribbean and i don't have much faith in our doctors here because I think they lack the experience that the doctors in the DR have. Our country is not known for medical tourism or cosmetic surgery. I paid my deposit last week and got my quotation and I'm hoping to have my surgery on November 1st which is 17 days before my 50th birthday. Happy birthday to me. Im stayinh at Arelis Urena RH and I'm very excited to begin my journey.

This Is what I look like right now

It's been awhile

Its been a while since my last update but I never went very far. I've been here a lot reading and doing my own research. I have since changed my surgery date to January 20th and purchased my ticket. I also got married and my although my husband says I do not need surgery I disagree. I love that he thinks I'm perfect but I don't have to look in the mirror to see what needs doing. It's there and difficult to ignore. I'm also trying to lose weight. I was doing great till my honeymoon and after. My husband lives in another country and I've been visiting every two to three weeks and it's difficult eating right when we go out to eat so often. This trip i'm trying really hard to stick to a healthier diet and drinking lots of water. So I expect to see results soon but I'm not getting on the scale till I get home. I will be home on the 23rd and I will post some more pics then.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

New surgery date is January 20th 2017.