38 yrs old MOM of 4 - TT+ BL with Implant + Lipo my back/flanks & Fat Added 2 my Hips Only - Dominican Republic

Dr. Fernandez Goico has surpassed my expectations...

Dr. Fernandez Goico has surpassed my expectations so far. It took 3 weeks to get my quote but it was well worth the wait! Karel his assistant is nice as well. My sister I'm law had her surgery with Dr. Manuel Diaz & he did an amazing job on her, but Dr. FG is definitely the doctor for me! 8 months til my SX. Still trying to decide on a RH either Arelis or Relax RH.

Im so excited & Nervous at the same time!!!!! March 16th is my new date!!!!

I had reschedule my previous date,but its Official I'll be a Fernandez Goico Doll MARCH 16TH!!!!!! KAREL is an Angel! Relax rh is full so I'm just waiting to her back from Arelis

Mommy Makeover with Dr. Goico 5 days away!!!!!!!

I can't believe Im really going thru with it. Im excited & less nervous after msg a Doll on the site.
trying to keep my hemo up. Im praying my cycle doesn't start until the day after my Sx! Im gonna upload b4 & after pics. New Year New Me!!!

Made is DR !!!!

I made it to DR despite the snow storm with NO delays. I got my results back my Hemo is 12.3 Ughhhhh!!!!! So Anyone who's had surgery with Goico knows I most likely won't get the full Mommy Makeover! But I love that he puts my health b4 my desires. So I will get a tummy tuck full lipo to my back & Flanks, with a fat transfer to my hips. I promise to post B4 & after pics. Arelis Recovery house is Wonderful I have to do a separate review.

I've made it to the flat side!!!!!!

My nurse is amazing!!!!! I'm horrible with pain I will update when I'm feeling better
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fernandez Goico is truly the best Doctor for me & I'm no longer nervous about taking this trip alone.