36 Years Old, 1 Child by C-section, Contemplating TT, BBL, Full Lipo and Possible BL W/implants. Dominican Republic, DO

I really want a TT but I am skeptical about...

I really want a TT but I am skeptical about scarring. DR is my location of choice. I am however undecided on which doctor to use :/ 1. Dr Walkiris Robles (but I saw she had deaths) 2. Dr Disnaldia Matos 3. Dra Tania Medina 4. Dra Fatima Alamomte. Looking for feedback from past patients/dolls! Love this site so far!

Narrowing my list of doctors...

Based on medical training and credentials, my top two choices for TT, full lipo to back, waist, flanks, etc and BBL are now Dra. Disnalda Matos ($5,400) and Dr. Hernandez Pizzoglio ($6,100). Both are graduates of Universidad Autonoma de Santo Domingo (UASD), operate from the Plastic Surgery Center of Santo Domingo (CECIP), Members of the International Confederation for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS) and are also Professors of Plastic Surgery. I however need to see more of their before and after photos.

Dra. Tania Medina is my 3rd choice ($6,850 inc. Breast Lift) as she also has excellent credentials and her before and after photos display good results.

Dra. Walkiris Robles would be my 4th choice ($5,200), her work is amazing but I am still sceptical as she had two reported deaths and I am unable to verify or locate any information on her medical training.

Future Medina Doll!!! #Nov2016 #TaniaMedina

After weeks of research and receiving various qoutes from different doctors I have decided to go with Dra Tania Medina. Ironically of the qoutes received hers was the most expensive but also the most detailed. In particular, her qoute not only included the cost for the requested services but also included adhoc costs for insurance, RH, post opp medication, etc. I prefer knowing all potential costs aforehand in order to assist me in budgeting for my trip/sx. More importantly I was impressed by her background and medical qualifications based on which she is my top choice and preferred doctor. I am hoping to have a TT done with lipo to full back, waist and flanks. I am undecided as to whether I want a BBL. Naturally I have a big rear end but am thinking of enhancing to achieve a arch. I am also contemplating a BA with implants.

SX date confirmed with Dra Tania Medina

Paid my deposit today and I am booked with Dra Medina for 14 Nov.

I am thinking of travelling with a buddy and my toddler daughter. I am told that the RH will not accept kids therefore may book a hotel/guest house. Any recommendations?

Scheduled to have a TT, Lipo, BBL and possible breast lift.
Dr Walkiris Robles or Dr Disnaldia Matos or Dra Tania Medina or Dra Fatima Alamonte

Waiting on qoute from Dr Walkiris Robles. Dr Disnaldia Matos has alot of credentials and recommended I seperate out procedures which shows me she isnt money driven, also keeps in regular contact via whatsapp. Dra Tania Medina was very detailed in her qoute and had positive reviews. Dra Fatima Alamonte's assistant responded to my email very quickly and I await her qoute.