31 Mom of Five Ready to Get Back to Good - Dominican Republic

I used to be a bigger girl but I committed myself...

I used to be a bigger girl but I committed myself to eating super clean and working out daily. Went from a 36DDD and a size 12-14 to a 32C and a size 3-4. I can't believe after five kids I can finally take this step! My oldest is 12 my youngest is 3. I studied a lot. Like for years. And I am confident in DR. Mejia and he seems to really care about the health and wellness of his patients. Plus his work comes out amazing. I am happy with my choice and January 20th 2017 is the start of my whole new life. I feel beautiful now. I just want to enhance what I have got. Take care of the separation of my abdominal muscles. I fully plan on getting a tattoo on the tummy tuck scar after it heals. I do tend to scar lightly so here's to hoping these do too! I got my appendix out and I had a c section both scars don't bother me at all. A majority of my stretch marks are below my belly button so I am glad that most of them will be gone. I want to fill up the emptiness that is my breasts. Very excited to see what's hiding underneath all this mommy tummy.

Hemo update

I have a 12.3 hemoglobin count and I am hoping for a 14 or better in 9 weeks! Taking liquid iron, folic acid and vitamin B complex along with Vitamin C to boost levels. Just figured I would let people know that MILK IS AN IRON BLOCKER. Cottage cheese and fruit is my favorite breakfast and I didn't know the iron I was taking with it wouldn't be absorbed as well as if I took it with something else. My mom is a nurse and told me that piece of info and I figured I would share.

Flying day!

I put all my money in envelopes and wrote how much is in them and who they go to or what they are for. Packed everything in a carryon so I don't have to worry about losing my bag. So excited to get this party started!!!

At CECILIP

This clinic is pretty modern. The outside is gorgeous. I got cleared for all surgeries, my hemo was above 13. I am going under in an hour and a half just wanted to update you lovely RealSelfer's. Met Mejia yesterday, and I have to say, I was so impressed. He isn't one to rush through things. He took his time talking to me explaining everything. Scoured over my paperwork from my doctor and was happy with what he saw. He has a warm, inviting personality. I am staying at Princess recovery house and so far so good there. Moses and Israel have been driving me. Team Mejia is very well coordinated and kind. I am confident I made the right choice. He is a smart, talented man with my safety on his mind.

On the flat side!

I haven't taken my faja off yet per doctors orders but I love the shape I see so far. I have a cute little bubble butt. My breasts are sitting pretty. And my stomach is so flat. I have no pain but I am waiting for it. I am just uncomfortable more than anything. I stood up too fast got dizzy and threw up. It didn't hurt though thank goodness. My first post op appointment is tomorrow. I will keep you guys in the loop after I see the doctor.

In love with my body

Dr. Mejia says I look like a little doll. I never could have imagined my body was capable of looking like this. He really worked wonders for me. So thankful I did this already and I know once my swelling goes down I'll be a bombshell. I am so so happy.

Day five post op booty update

Love how he shaped me I am so amazed and I know after swelling goes down I will be an absolute bombshell!!!!

Just checking in

Had a rough day yesterday. Due to some miscommunication, I was without food for seven hours. Island time is real! My recovery house manager took me to the clinic around 11 and I got an IV, with meds to bring down my fever. Dr. Mejia came and checked me out. Told me my metabolism is high and I need to eat more. He is so attentive and kind, so thankful he is my doctor. He cares about me and doesn't treat me like I am just another number. He knows my story, where I am from how many kids I have. He is amazing. Gave me a rose when I woke up from surgery, he gave me this beautifully packaged card to register my implants, and the meds he had me take were in English and typed so there would be no confusion. I am the only girl happy in my recovery home with their body right off the table. It's only going to be better from here. I know I am still swollen and with time comes results, and to know I am happy now and every day gets better... I still can't believe it's me. My only regret is not doing it sooner.

Almost a month out and loving my results!!!!

Scars are thin and barely there. Breasts are high and sitting pretty, my butt and hips are rounded out, and my belly button is ADORABLE!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I have yet to head down there but the assistant is very helpful and answers all my questions quickly and clearly. Love Lefny!