30 Year Old Mother of a 9 Year Old Girl. Looking to Have Tummy Tuck, Brazilian Butt Lift, and Breast Lift - Dominican Republic

I'm so nervous, but I am happy to have found this...

I'm so nervous, but I am happy to have found this forum... I was going to book with dr. Miami but he is booked until April of 2017 and I don't want to spend another year in this post-baby body. I have been researching doctors in the Dominican Republic and I am super impressed with dr. Disla. Any advice?

Finally chose my doctor!! Dr. Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglii

After not hearing anything back from Dr. Disla... Hearing a couple of bad tumors about Almonte, and hearing back quickly from Dr. Hernandez and being super impressed with his before and after photo gallery (tummy tuck scars are SUPER THIN AND STRAIGHT)... I chose him!!!! I also started following him on Instagram and found these awesome photos of some of the work he has performed... ENJOY :-)

Dr. Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio

DATE IS SET!!! FLIGHT IS BOOKED!!!! April 12, 2016!! Going to pay my deposit Monday morning and get my passport!!!

My mom lives in Orlando, Florida... So I'm going to travel there first because a round trip ticket was only 400 dollars and it's only a two hour flight!! And instead of having these LONG LAYOVERS I can rest at her house for a couple days in between direct flight destinations.

Some before pictures...

I plan on losing at least ten to fifteen pounds before I arrive in DR for my Sx., but this is me now...

Dr. Hernandez plans on doing tummy tuck, lipo of abdomen and flanks, as well as Brazilian butt lift!!

Deposit made and supplements ordered

Made my deposit today and ordered all of my iron and blood building supplements!!! I also applied for my passport today!!

Question regarding money... Please answer

Ladies, where did you keep your money when going to the Dominican Republic? I normally hate carrying cash so I thought about putting all of my money on a "net spend" card that allows international transactions... But I've read it's best to have cash... What if I'm knocked out from all of the surgery or asleep at the recovery house and someone steals my money??? Help!!!

Super BUMMED!!! Can't have BBL!!!

I'm so upset. I was really looking forward to the BBL, but I had hydrogel butt injections in 2007 and 2009, and Dr. Hernandez said that the risk of embolism, infection, even death are Farr too high and it isn't safe to have a BBL after injections!! I wish I had never gotten this crap!! Has anyone had a BBL PERFORMED AFTER SHOTS OR INJECTIONS??

I have never had a problem and I don't think I would have a problem but idk, I go to the Dominican Republic in less than two months and this breaks my little heart, I was so excited, and now I'm worried that I'm not going to have the body I hoped for...

A doctor here in New Orleans said he could do it and it wasn't a problem, but most doctors I've spoken to in DR are totally against it !! :-(

BBL AFTER HYDROGEL OR SILICONE INJECTIONS?!?! Please help me

The only doctor that I found that will even touch my butt is Dr.yily in the Dominican Republic? Has anyone else had a bbl or know anyone who has had bbl in DR after injections??? Which doctor did they see.. I'm thinking of switching to Duran but they're taking way too long to get back to me about performing the BBL!!!!

Waiting for a quote from Duran

I am switching doctors... It's either going to be Yily or Duran...

I love Durans work!! And she said she would perform my BBL even though I have had hydrogel injections!!

Just waiting for about a week now to get a quote from Duran. SurgiCoodinators take a long time as well... I have personally emailed her this morning, so we'll see how it goes... If I change doctors, I will start a new review.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon