30 Something with 2 Under 2. Tired of the Square I Have Become - Dominican Republic

Going for TT with muscle repair+ BBL+ lipo...

Going for TT with muscle repair+ BBL+ lipo sculpture back waist and flanks. I dont exoect to become Jessica Rabbit but anxious to have a waist that is smaller than my chest and hips. I have been contemplating for years and I am finally ready to move forward. After reviewing many doctors, Dr Mejia is my final choice.

picking a recovery house

So, it's going down in less than 2 months. I am likely going to stayvat dreambody diva rh and was wondering if anyone has stayed there recently and if it's a good choice. Oh and this boppy pillow dolls keep mentioning, does it have to be that brand as I have a nursing pillow with one side that is more firm than the other and figured I'd bring that instead. Good Lord I have tons of questions. Can anyone suggest little things i should bring to make my stay as pleasant as possible. And how does tipping work. Do I tip the RH aids, driver..? If yes, when and how much. Btw do y'all recommend single or double room. I would think the privacy of a single room would be good but also boring. I'm going bananas!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

So far I have only dealt with the doctor assistant and she is awesome. Quick with replies and very helpful