28 Years Young One Kid and I'm Ready to Slayyy! - Dominican Republic

I am going with Dr Rodriguez for my mommy makeover...

I am going with Dr Rodriguez for my mommy makeover surgery in February 2017. His work is amazing, very detailed and neat. I am excited, and I also heard that he had wonderful bedside manner so that's a plus. I am from Louisiana so if anybody wants to link up sometime next year to be travel buddies that would be awesome. Till then follow my page for monthly updates.

It's gettin real

I made a Instagram Rodriguezdoll2017 just to document everything as I plan it out. I love real self and now I have the privalage of being the next Barbie. I am undergoing surgery to do a bbl, TT, lipo of (full back, arms, inner thighs, and stomach) and last but not least my breast lift with a medium implant. I wanna share my concerns, discoveries, and pics along the way. Any questions for me, advice, or just a hello makes me feel like it's a small family.

Before pics March 2016

These are the before ...

Changes over the past 6 months

After some going back and forth I have decided that I want to go to Cabral. Honestly, I have heard all of the good and bad but it comes down to my gut feeling. I feel Iike he is a great doctor for my mommy makeover. I don't want want the subtle results that other docs give. The consistency that he gives along with expertise is nothing short of amazing. My boyfriend is coming with me in Februry 2017, so that's comforting and exciting.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon