Lipo and BBL with Dr Tania Medina - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi dolls, I want to get lipo and BBL with dr...

Hi dolls,

I want to get lipo and BBL with dr Tania Medina in DR.
I have been doing research now for about 6 months and I really like her work and I also follow her on Snapchat and she shows her surgeries etc. I don't want to do an extreme butt. But nice and perky, small waist and flat belly :)

She sent me the links to a recovery house - my home recovery.
Has anyone been to that recovery house? How was your experience there?
I am not sure I want to to go there or to a hotel.

As far as dates, I am looking into end of July. how long do you have to take the vitamins and Iron?

Thanks in advance for your reactions. I appreciate it.
Much love

Finally got a date for my Lipo, BBL

I finally have a date. I just made my $500 deposit. I wanted a date in August/ September but the doctor said she was full. So next available date was October 19th. I took the date.....
I must say I am excited and nervous at the same time. I promised to upload pics. And I will, I need to dwnl them from my phone and I had to take more recent pics....

Anyway so far Dr Medina's response is quick. I talk to her via e-mail and via what's app and she answers all my questions. I like her so far.
Now it's time to start taking the vitamins. I bought, Vit C, Vit B6, Vit B12, Iron and folic acid.
So far so good...I will keep you updated.

Let the countdown begin !! 82 days to go :)

Traveling before surgery date

For those who had surgery with dra Medina. How many days before did you go to DR?

Ticket is bought so we are set

Hi dolls

Finally I bought my ticket so there is no turning back!! LOL
I am going 2 days before my operation date...this is to get all tests done.
I am so excited but also scared at the same time....mixed feelings

cheers

Finally my before pics

Finally I am uploading my before pics.
I want a flat stomach, all the rolls gone, small waist, the back needs workkkkkk, everything that does not need to be there got to go!!! And as far as my BBL I want a nice perky butt. Not huge but it needs a lift :( My hips are a mess! I want to fix it as well.
OMG I hope I look good when I'm done! This will be my birthday gift to myself this year!

From what I read Dra Tania Medina is good....so I hope my dream comes true :)

Cheers dolls

Countdown continues...46 days to go

Anyone having their surgery in October??

Recovery House

So Dra Medina was suppose to take care of the recovery house , it was in the e-mail with the quote.
I wanted to confirm that the recovery house was all set because I never received an actual confirmation. She told me to e-mail them my self to make a deposit to be sure. So I did that and now they e-mail me saying they are full.

Do you have any recommendations of a good and clean recovery house?

Thanks

Oasis RH

After reading a couple of good reviews on Oasis Recovery House... I decided to contact them. I received a quick response and my dates they have availability. Tomorrow I will send the deposit and I will be set.

Anyone else going to Oasis in October around the 19th?

Ab board nessesary ????

Hi dolls...
I am purchasing and ordering everything I need. I found this website www.chiseledlux.com , this website has everything for after surgery. And the prices are reasonable.
I ordered the foam for under the faja and also the pads sheets for on the bed.
Now I am wondering if I have to also buy the ab board.
From your experience ladies is the ab board also necessary?

The countdown continues.... 29 more days to go :)

chiseledlux.com

Hi dolls
Anybody familiar with chiseledlux.com
What are your experiences regarding how long it takes for them to send you the products?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon